hotter (minji x fem reader)

y/n sighed as she watched her parents wait at the door for her brother and his girlfriend.

her brother was bringing his girlfriend to meet them for the first time. y/n was not excited because she could be chilling at this time. but her mother made her dress up and wait with them.

the doorbell rang and y/n's mother rushed to open it.

"hello, my name is minji," y/n's brother's girlfriend greeted while smiling.

"wow," y/n murmured at the sight of her. "how did my brother even pull her..."

"oh, you must be y/n! jay has told me a lot about you," she said, moving towards y/n.

y/n smiled back at her. "come on in, we have dinner ready," y/n's mom urged them in.

"damn bro, how did you get with her?" y/n asked jay as they walked behind the others.

"I am pretty hot with the ladies, you know," jay smirked at y/n.

"what? with that face?" y/n teased. they laughed as jay smacked her and went to sit at the table.

y/n sat next to minji. she couldn't help but notice minji glancing at her every few seconds.

she couldn't focus on her food when minji kept glancing at her. it was distracting.

minji occasionally brushed her hand past y/n's thighs.

out of nowhere, minji slipped her hand on y/n's thighs. y/n's breath stiffened at the touch. she turned to see minji staring at her.

why was she doing this? y/n's heart raced. she stared down at her food, not touching it, trying to hide her blush.

"meet me in the bathroom," y/n started breathing heavily when she felt minji's hot breath in her ear.

"can I use the bathroom?" minji moved away and asked. y/n's father nodded and minji got up.

"I uh... I-I will show her where it is," y/n stuttered and got up.

she made her way through the narrow hallway, trying to see where minji was. when she got to the bathroom, she was pulled in by minji.

minji locked the door and pinned her against the it. she leaned in and pressed her lips against y/n's aggressively.

y/n kissed back, confused and excited.

she knew minji didn't look as innocent as she seemed. when minji finally pulled away, y/n stared at her confusedly.

minji smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "y/n... I just think you are the hotter sibling."