kissing booth (hanni x fem reader)

y/n had never imagined that she would be the one standing behind the a kissing booth and getting ready to kiss people.

she did not want this at all. her classmates had nominated her to be the one behind the booth as she was a popular girl, and many would definitely pay to kiss her.

"ugh," y/n groaned as she put on some cherry chapstick. she wanted to make sure that the experience would not be awkward at least.

"hi, welcome to the kissing booth! it's $1 for a peck, $2 for a five second kiss, and $5 for a one minute french kiss," minji told their first customer.

"wait what? why was I not told that I had to french kiss them?" y/n whispered to minji.

"just go along with it. we could earn more."

reluctantly, y/n went along with it. the first customer excitedly leaned in and gave y/n a peck.

as the day went on, the queue grew longer and longer. y/n sighed and she felt like she was slowly losing a piece of herself every time she kissed someone.

then, she spotted hanni. she could tell from a distance that it was hanni. she started panicking as the line grew shorter and hanni got closer.

y/n has had a crush on hanni for the longest time ever. she never had the courage to tell her that.

y/n gulped and her heart raced as hanni approached her. hanni gave her her signature gummy smile, and handed $5 to minji.

y/n paused for a moment, trying to process what was going on. hanni wanted to french kiss her?!

she panicked and took a deep breath before stepping closer to hanni. she gently cupped hanni's cheeks and slowly leaned in to french kiss her.

as they embraced, their lips met in a tender kiss. y/n felt hanni's tongue gently brushing against her lips, and she opened her mouth to invite her in. hanni's tongue slipped into her mouth, and they began to explore each other's mouths in a slow and sensual dance.

y/n's tongue met hanni's, and they moved in unison, their tongues caressing each other in a gentle and rhythmic motion. y/n felt a rush of heat as the kiss deepened, and she wrapped her arms around hanni's neck, pulling her closer.

as they kissed, y/n felt hanni's hand gently caressing her back, sending shivers down her spine. she moaned softly into hanni's mouth, and hanni responded with a deep sigh of pleasure.

y/n's tongue explored every inch of hanni's mouth, tasting her sweetness and feeling the softness of her lips. hanni's tongue responded in kind, and they continued to kiss for what seemed like an eternity.

the timer rang, signalling that a minute was up. y/n and hanni pulled away, breathless from the kiss. hanni smiled at y/n and shyly walked away.

y/n watched as hanni walked away. minji nudged y/n and y/n was snapped out of her thoughts. she quickly flashed a nervous grin at the person in front of her.

she continued her duty and kissed people, but her mind was constantly thinking about hanni. she wanted to see hanni again but she did not know how to contact her.

y/n sighed as the day ended. she helped her friends pack up and jumped when there was a tap on her shoulder.

"hi."

"oh, hi, hanni."

"uhm... I just wanted to say that I really liked the kiss, and I was wondering if we could exchange numbers?"

y/n's eyes lit up and she quickly accepted. they exchanged numbers and y/n was thrilled.

"it's kinda late now, do you want me to walk you home?" y/n asked hanni. hanni nodded eagerly and they walked together.

"why were you still there this late?"

"I wanted to see you," hanni answered, looking down at her feet shyly. y/n chuckled and slipped her hand in hanni's.

they walked in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company. y/n felt a warm feeling in her chest as she looked at hanni. she couldn't believe that they were holding hands and walking together like this.

as they approached y/n's house, y/n turned to hanni. "thanks for walking me home. I had a great time today."

hanni smiled. "me too. can we do this again sometime?"

y/n nodded eagerly. "definitely."