pillow talk (hanni x fem reader)

y/n and hanni were excited for their upcoming girls' night in. they had planned it for weeks and were excited to finally be able to spend some quality time together.

they had made a list of their favorite movies, picked out all their favorite snacks, and were ready for a night of fun and relaxation.

as they settled into the cozy living room, they began to set up their movie marathon. they had decided on a mix of classic comedies and romantic films, with a few action movies thrown in for good measure.

hanni grabbed the remote and scrolled through the list of movies they had compiled. "what do you want to watch first?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

y/n grinned. "let's start with 'the princess diaries.' it's a classic and always puts me in a good mood."

hanni nodded in agreement and hit play. as the movie began, they snuggled up on the couch, a bowl of freshly popped popcorn between them. they laughed at all the jokes and cheered on the characters.

it was then hanni picked up a pillow and smashed it in y/n's face. y/n laughed as she picked up another pillow, smacking hanni the same way.

they giggled as they landed blows on each other, having lots of fun. suddenly, hanni lost balance and fell on top of y/n.

they froze and stared at each other. hanni was lost in thought at how y/n'sskin was flawless and her eyes sparkling as she looked at her. y/n was taken aback by the sudden intensity in Hanni's gaze, feeling her heart race in her chest.

hanni leaned in closer, her lips hovering just inches away from y/n's. "you know, i've always had a crush on you, y/n," she whispered, her voice low and husky.

y/n's eyes widened in surprise, but she couldn't deny the flutter of excitement in her stomach. "really?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

hanni nodded, her hand moving to caress y/n's cheek. "yes, really. i've always been drawn to you, y/n. and i can't ignore the way i feel about you anymore," she said, her tone filled with sincerity.

y/n felt her heart race as she looked into hanni's eyes. she had always been attracted to hanni, but had never dared to act on her feelings. but now, as hanni was so close, she couldn't resist any longer.

she leaned in, her lips meeting hanni's in a soft, gentle kiss. hanni responded eagerly, her hands moving to tangle in y/n's hair as they deepened the kiss. they lost themselves in the moment, their bodies pressing together as they explored each other's lips with increasing urgency.

as the kiss ended, they pulled away, their foreheads resting against each other. y/n couldfeel hanni's breath on her face as they stayed like that for a moment.

"i've been wanting to do that for so long," y/n whispered, her voice filled with emotion.

hanni smiled, her eyes shining with love. "me too, y/n. me too," she said, pressing a tender kiss to y/n's lips.

they spent the rest of the night wrapped up in each other's arms, forgetting about the movies and snacks.

they cuddled up and talked, all while sneaking kisses in between. pillow talk became the highlight of their night, bringing them closer together than ever before.