boop (hyein x fem reader)

hyein and y/n had been best friends for years, but one day, something changed between them. as they sat on the couch, hyein reached out to boop y/n's nose, but their faces got too close and they ended up kissing.

for a moment, they were both stunned, unsure of what to do next. but then hyein broke the silence. "i'm sorry," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

y/n shook her head, feeling a wave of excitement wash over her. "it's okay," she said. "it was nice."

hyein smiled at her, and for a moment, they just looked at each other, both of them feeling shy and unsure of what to do next.

"your lips are really soft," hyein said.

"yours too," y/n replied shyly.

they sat there for a moment, looking into each other's eyes, both of them feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. but then hyein leaned in and kissed y/n again, and this time, there was no mistaking the feelings between them. the kiss was soft and gentle, but it was also full of passion and longing.

when they broke apart, both of them were breathless. y/n looked into hyein's eyes and saw the same desire and love reflected back at her.

"i don't know what this means," y/n said, feeling a little overwhelmed.

hyein took her hand. "it means whatever we want it to mean," she said. "we can take it slow, or we can jump right in. it's up to us."

y/n felt a surge of gratitude for her best friend. "thank you," she said, squeezing hyein's hand.

they sat there for a while, holding hands and talking about everything that had led up to this moment. they talked about how they had both been feeling for a long time, but had been too scared to say anything. they talked about how they wanted to move forward, but also how they didn't want to ruin their friendship.

they interlocked their pinkies, a small gesture that felt meaningful and intimate. and as they sat there, watching the sun go down, they both felt a sense of peace and contentment. they didn't know what the future held, but they knew that they would face it together.