dream (minji x fem reader)

y/n and minji were deeply in love with each other. they had been dating for months and shared everything with each other.

on this particular night, they were cuddled up in bed, holding each other tight. y/n was already fast asleep, but minji was still awake, lost in her thoughts. suddenly, y/n let out a soft moan in her sleep, and minji jolted awake, her heart racing.

"y/n, are you okay?" minji asked, her voice full of concern.

y/n mumbled something incoherent in her sleep, and minji gently stroked her hair, trying to soothe her. but y/n let out another moan, louder this time.

minji was worried about y/n and wanted to help her. she leaned in to kiss y/n on the forehead, hoping to calm her down. but as she pulled away, y/n let out another moan, this time more insistent.

minji was frustrated. she wanted to sleep, but y/n's moans were keeping her awake. in a moment of impulse, she turned to face y/n and gently kissed her lips, hoping it would stop her moans.

to her surprise, y/n responded to the kiss, her lips parting and deepening the kiss. minji was caught off guard but quickly melted into the embrace, feeling the warmth and love of her girlfriend's lips on hers.

the kiss lasted for a few moments, andminji pulled away, smiling at y/n. "did that help?" she asked softly, brushing her fingertips against y/n's cheek.

y/n shook her head, still half-asleep. she then moved closer to minji, pulling her in for a passionate kiss while her hands slid under minji's pyjamas.

"minji, i need you... right now..."

minji was surprised by y/n's sudden shift in behavior, but she couldn't deny the desire and passion that was radiating from her girlfriend. she felt her own body responding to y/n's touch and kiss, and she knew that she wanted to be with her in every way.

without hesitation, minji leaned in and kissed y/n back, her hands exploring y/n's body. she could feel the heat and passion building between them, and she knew that they were both ready for this.

as they kissed, minji felt y/n's hands sliding under her pyjamas, touching her in all the right places. she moaned softly, her body responding to y/n's touch and kiss. she wanted y/n more than anything in that moment, and she knew that y/n felt the same way.

"y/n," minji whispered, her voice filled with desire. "i want you too. i need you."

y/n responded by pulling minji even closer, deepening the kiss. they were lost in the moment, consumed by their passion and love for each other.

after they were finished, they cuddled up together, holding each other tight. y/n rested her head on minji's chest, listening to the sound of her heartbeat. minji ran her fingers through y/n's hair, feeling a sense of peace and contentment wash over her.

"i love you," minji whispered, her voice soft and gentle.

"i love you too," y/n replied, her voice filled with warmth and affection.

they held each other in silence for a few moments, enjoying the comfort and safety of each other's embrace.

"was it a wet dream?" minji asked, breaking the silence while playing with y/n's hair.

"y-yes..." y/n admitted shyly.

minji smiled and kissed y/n's forehead. "it's okay," she said softly. "wet dreams are a natural and normal part of growing up. there's nothing to be ashamed of."

y/n nodded, feeling grateful for minji's understanding and acceptance. she snuggled up closer to minji, feeling safe and loved in her embrace.

"i'm glad it was you," y/n said finally, breaking the silence. "i wouldn't want anyone else."

minji kissed y/n's forehead again, feeling her heart swell with love for her girlfriend. "i'm glad it was me too," she said, her voice full of sincerity. "i love you, y/n, more than anything."

"i love you too, minji," y/n said, snuggling up closer to her girlfriend. "forever and always."

AnnaMyoui