bad kisser (minji x fem reader)

y/n and minji had been roommates for a few months, and they had become good friends. they often spent their evenings hanging out in their shared living room, watching movies or chatting about their days.

one evening, as they were lounging on the couch, minji brought up the topic of dating. "so, have you been on any dates recently?" she asked casually.

y/n shook her head, "no, not really. i've just been focusing on work and stuff."

minji smirked mischievously, "well, i heard from your ex that you're a bad kisser."

y/n's eyes widened in shock. "what? how did you get in contact with my ex?" she asked, feeling a bit defensive.

minji brushed her off, "oh, it doesn't matter. what matters is whether it's true or not."

y/n felt a bit embarrassed by the topic, but she couldn't deny that she was curious. "i'm not a bad kisser," she protested, feeling a bit annoyed.

minji chuckled, "prove it then."

before y/n could react, minji climbed on top of her, straddling her hips on the couch. y/n's heart raced as minji leaned in close, her breath hot against y/n's cheek.

"come on," minji whispered, "prove to me that you're a good kisser."

y/n hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do. but then, something inside of her took over, and she slowly pulled minji close by the neck, their lips meeting in a soft, hesitant kiss.

as they kissed, y/n could feel her heart racing with excitement. minji's lips were soft and warm against hers, and she found herself getting lost in the intensity of the moment. they kissed for a few moments, but then minji pulled away, looking into y/n's eyes.

"wow," she whispered, "i've been wanting to taste those lips for a long time."

y/n smiled, feeling a sense of relief. "thanks," she said, feeling a bit more confident.

minji leaned in again, her lips meeting y/n's in a more sensual and longer kiss. they deepened the kiss, their tongues tangling together as they explored each other's mouths. y/n moaned softly, feeling herself getting aroused by the intensity of the moment.

as they pulled away, they both looked at each other, their eyes filled with desire. "i've been wanting to do that for a while," minji admitted, her voice low and husky.

y/n nodded, feeling the same way. "me too," she said, feeling a sense of excitement and anticipation.

as they lay entwined on the couch, their lips locked in a passionate kiss, y/n realised that sometimes, it's the unexpected moments that lead to the most amazing experiences.

she felt grateful for minji's playful teasing, which had led to a connection that she had never expected to find.

they started spending more time together, and their kisses became more passionate and intense. they couldn't resist the attraction and desire that they felt for each other, and they knew that they had found something special.