cuddles (haerin x fem reader)

y/n and haerin had fallen asleep cuddled up together on y/n's bed after a long day of studying.

haerin had fallen asleep quickly, her head nestled comfortably on y/n's arm. but as the night wore on, y/n's arm began to grow sore.

she tried to adjust her position without waking haerin, but it was no use. haerin was a heavy sleeper, and she wasn't going to budge.

y/n gently turned away from haerin, trying to find a more comfortable position. but as she turned, she felt haerin stir and wrap her arms around her waist once again.

y/n smiled and turned back around, snuggling back into haerin's embrace and hugged her tightly, feeling the warmth of her body against hers.

haerin let out a contented sigh, and y/n pulled the blanket up over them both. but haerin found the blanket a bit stuffy and pushed it off a bit.

y/n chuckled and gently pulled the blanket back up, tucking it around haerin's shoulders.

haerin turned around, her back now facing y/n. y/n took the hint and wrapped her arm around haerin's waist, pulling her close.

she nuzzled her nose into the back of haerin's neck, breathing in her scent, holding her gently as she drifted back to sleep.

y/n stroked haerin's hair, gently patting haerin's head to help her fall back asleep and enjoying the feel of her hair between her fingers. she smiled as she watched haerin sleep peacefully.

y/n could feel haerin's breathing slow down as she began to drift off to sleep again.

finally, both girls fell asleep again, wrapped up in each other's arms.

as y/n lay there with haerin in her arms, she felt so content and happy. she loved being able to hold her and feel her breathing against her chest.

it was moments like these that reminded her how lucky she was to have haerin in her life.