love of my life (minji x fem reader)

newjeans had just finished their latest performance on a popular music show. the six members, minji, hanni, danielle, haerin, hyein, and y/n, were all huddled together in a group hug, exhilarated from the energy of the stage. as they broke apart, minji's hand lingered on y/n's, intertwining their fingers.

"you were amazing out there," minji whispered, her eyes shining with pride.

y/n grinned up at her, feeling her heart swell with love. "you too, babe. we killed it!"

hanni interrupted their moment, grinning from ear to ear. "hey lovebirds, we're doing a live stream tonight to interact with our fans. you guys in?"

y/n and minji immediately agreed, excited at the chance to connect with their fans. they spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and preparing for the live stream, picking out matching outfits and practicing some new dance moves.

as the time for the live stream approached, the members gathered in the common area, surrounded by cameras and microphones. y/n and minji sat close together, smiling at the camera and waving to the fans who were already tuning in.

the conversation flowed easily, with the members joking and teasing each other as they answered questions from fans. y/n and minji couldn't resist stealing glances and secret smiles at each other, enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

after the live stream ended, the members were hanging out in the living room when y/n received a message from a friend. she read it with a frown, then turned to look at minji, who was engrossed in a book.

"hey, minji, have you seen this?" y/n asked, showing her the message.

minji's eyes widened as she read the message, and she looked up at y/n with concern. "what is this? is it true?"

y/n shook her head. "it's just a rumor that's been going around. someone on the live stream said they saw us holding hands and now everyone's convinced we're dating."

minji looked thoughtful for a moment, then took y/n's hand in hers. "well, they're not wrong," she said, a mischievous glint in her eye.

y/n blushed, feeling a surge of love for minji. "i know, but we wanted to keep it private. i don't know how to handle this."

minji squeezed her hand reassuringly. "we'll figure it out. we can talk to the company and our members, and let them know how we feel. and we can reassure our fans that we love and appreciate them, but we also need our privacy."

y/n nodded, feeling grateful for minji's calm and steady presence. "you're right. we'll figure it out together."

the next day, the rumors had spread like wildfire, with fans speculating about the relationship between minji and y/n. some were supportive, while others were critical, questioning the authenticity of the relationship.

the company released a statement, confirming that minji and y/n were indeed in a relationship. however, they also emphasized the importance of respecting their privacy and allowing them to continue making music and performing without unnecessary interference.

a day after the news, y/n decided to write a letter to their fans. "i know that some of you may feel hurt or disappointed that we didn't tell you about our relationship sooner," y/n wrote. "but please know that we love and appreciate each and every one of you. we wanted to share our music and our journey with you, and we hope that you can understand and support us in our decision to keep our relationship private. minii is also the love of my life, so please, don't spread hateful comments."

y/n and minji were grateful for the support they received from their fans and the company. they continued to make music and perform together, always with the support of their fans and each other.

although it was challenging at times, they were able to navigate the challenges of being in a public relationship and maintain their privacy.

they became an inspiration to many fans who also wanted to embrace their own love without fear or shame, showing that love knows no boundaries and can overcome any obstacle.