tempt (hanni x fem reader)

y/n giggled quietly to herself as she sat at the back of the class, reading a book. she might seem innocent, but she was definitely not at all. she was not reading any normal book, but was reading a book that contained spicy stuff.

she was so glad that the class was empty and she could continue reading the book. she had read it at home but wanted to finish it fast so she brought it to school and continued reading.

she kept smiling to herself and giggling as the scenes in the book unfolded.

right then, she felt a hand place on her shoulder and a hot voice say, "nice book."

y/n jumped at the voice and turned round to see, hanni standing behind her and smiling at her. she never interacted with hanni once even though they have been in the same class for two years.

y/n looked at hanni with confusion, wondering why someone so popular like her would be talking to her.

"you have read this book?" y/n asked, seemingly shock that hanni knew the book. it wasn't a very popular book on the market but y/n loved reading the author's books... although she mainly read them for the scenes.

"of course I do," hanni replied. she paused for a bit before leaning in close to y/n's ears and whispering, "and I would love to reenact those scenes with someone..."

hanni tucks a strand of hair behind y/n's ear and caused her to blush. y/n looked down at her feet, avoiding eye contact with hanni.

hanni leaned in closer and placed a finger under y/n's chin, gently lifting her head up to meet her eyes. "don't be shy, y/n. I can tell you like those scenes too," she whispered, a playful smile on her lips.

y/n's heart was racing as she looked into hanni's deep dark eyes. she had never felt this way before, and the intensity of the moment was overwhelming. hesitantly, she leaned in closer, her lips barely brushing against hanni's as she whispered, "I do."

hanni's eyes lit up, and she closed the distance between them, pressing her lips firmly against y/n's. the kiss was electrifying, and y/n felt her body respond in ways she had never experienced before.

as they broke apart, hanni hand found its way to y/n's thigh, and she leaned in to whisper in her ear, "I want to show you just how good those scenes can feel."