desire pt.3 (minji x fem reader)

"guys! you won't believe what I saw!" hanni exclaimed to the members as soon as she got out of the room.

"what?" hyein asked.

"uhm... you are a bit too young for this."

"just tell us," haerin said.

"I saw minji and y/n making out on the bed when I went in earlier."

"what?! naur way..."

they then decided to confront them. minji and y/n had been acting suspicious lately.
they wanted to find out what was going on.

after a while, minji and y/n got out from the room. the other members scrambled to them and made them sit on the couch.

"it might be true, y/n unnie has hickeys on her neck," hyein whispered to hanni.

"what the... where did you learn this stuff?"

"let's just get straight to the point," danielle said and they all turned their attention to y/n and minji.

"y/n unnie, why do you have hickeys on your neck?" haerin asked.

"uhm..."

"you and minji are together, right?" hanni asked another question as y/n hesitated to answer the previous question.

"no."

"yes."

"is it a no or a yes?" danielle asked.

"yes."

"no."

"what? just tell us! we want to know," hanni yelled at them, frustrated by the confusing answers.

"fine. y/n and I have been dating, since debut."

"what? I thought you two were just sex buddies!" hanni said.

"hanni, no! we like each other, a lot. and don't say that in front of hyein!" y/n stopped hanni from saying anything else.

the other members were surprised by the revelation. they had no idea that minji and y/n were dating all this time.

"why didn't you guys tell us?" danielle asked, looking a bit hurt.

"we were afraid of how you guys would react," minji admitted.

"of course, we would support you guys! we're family," hyein said, putting her arm around y/n.

the other members nodded in agreement.

"we're sorry we kept it a secret," y/n said, looking at everyone.

"it's okay, we understand. as long as you guys are happy, that's all that matters," haerin said, smiling at them.

minji and y/n smiled at each other, relieved that their secret was finally out. from that day on, they were open about their relationship and the other members supported them wholeheartedly.