drive me crazy pt.2 (minji x fem reader)

"you drive me crazy, that's the problem."

"y/n? what do you mean?" minji asked. y/n's gaze on her was intense, making her gulp. it was unlike y/n to be holding her like this, and minji was excited at the thought.

"being this close to you, it drives me nuts," y/n said, tucking a strand of hair behind minji's ear.

minji felt her breath hitch as y/n leaned in close. she closed her eyes, feeling y/n's plump lips touch hers gently.

the soft peck turned into a passionate kiss as minji slid her tongue into y/n's. minji's fingers gently played with y/n's hair as they kissed.

y/n pulled minji even closer, their bodies pressing close.

minji's heart raced as y/n's hand snaked up her back, and to her neck. y/n's hand stayed at her neck, holding her gently as they kissed.

minji's head was spinning with the intensity of their kiss, and she knew this was something she had been waiting for a long time.

"mom, are we on tv? there's people kissing!"

y/n and minji pulled apart and turned to see a kid watching them kiss.

"don't look at that!"

y/n chuckled as the mom pulled her kid away. she then turned to minji.

"i'll take you home," she said, holding a hand out. minji smiled and took her hand. they continued walking towards minji's house and talked.

"so, why do you not like physical contact?" minji asked, looking down at their intertwined hands.

"I don't really like touching people's hands or hugging them because it's kinda awkward. we might be friends, but we're not close enough to be doing that."

"then..."

"it's not like I was awkward with you, I just feel... shy... doing this..."

"hey, you're actually pretty cute."

y/n smiled, feeling her cheeks flush with warmth at Minji's compliment. "you're pretty cute too," she replied, her voice soft.

as they reached minji's apartment, she turned to y/n. "do you want to come in?" she asked, her heart racing at the thought.

y/n looked at her, a small smile playing on her lips. "arw you sure?" she asked, her voice hesitant.

minji nodded, feeling her cheeks flush with warmth. "yeah, my parents aren't home, and I'd love to spend more time with you."

y/n smiled, feeling her heart race with excitement. "okay, let's go in."

they walked into the apartment, and minji led y/n to the living room. she sat down on the couch, and y/n sat down next to her, their thighs touching.

as the night wore on, they grew more comfortable with each other, and their conversation turned more intimate.

y/n kissed minji, pushing her onto the couch. minji smiled and pulled y/n close, kissing her with more passion.

they made out the entire night, with no interruptions this time.