ex (minji x fem reader)

y/n and minji had ended their relationship on bad terms, and they hadn't seen each other in months. but fate had other plans, and they found themselves at the same party.

as soon as y/n saw minji, she rolled her eyes and tried to avoid her. but it seemed like it was inevitable that they would cross paths.

minji sighed as she saw y/n, knowing that things were going to be awkward between them. she had regretted the way things ended between them, but she didn't know how to fix it.

as minji was making her way to the kitchen, she stumbled and almost fell, but y/n caught her just in time. y/n's grip on minji's arm was tight, and their eyes met. there was an undeniable tension between them.

y/n's eyes wandered to minji's lips, and before she knew it, she said, "i miss you."

minji's eyes widened in surprise. "i miss you too," she said softly.

suddenly, they were both transported back to the time when they were together. they remembered the way they used to hold each other, the way they used to kiss, the way they used to make love.

y/n felt a rush of desire as she looked at minji, and she knew that she had to have her again. she leaned in, and minji met her halfway, their lips meeting in a heated kiss.

as they kissed, they forgot about all the hurt and pain that had separated them. they only remembered the love they once shared.

after a few moments, they pulled away, their foreheads pressed together. "we shouldn't do this," y/n whispered.

minji nodded, her eyes filled with regret. "i know," she said. "but i can't help the way i feel."

y/n sighed, knowing that she felt the same way. "i know," she said. "but we can't keep doing this. it's not fair to either of us."

minji nodded, her eyes filled with tears. "i know," she said. "but i'll always love you, y/n."

y/n felt a pang in her heart at minji's words, knowing that she would always love her too. but they both knew that it was time to move on.

as they parted ways, y/n couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness. she knew that it was time to let go of the past, but a part of her would always love minji.