miss you pt.2 (hyein x fem reader)

as the days passed, y/n noticed a gradual change in hyein's behavior. she was no longer the same ruthless academic rival she had known for so long. instead, she was kinder and more considerate, always checking in on y/n and offering her support when she needed it.

at first, y/n was weirded out by this sudden change in behavior. she couldn't understand why hyein was being so nice to her. but as she spent more time with her, she began to see her in a new light. she noticed the way her eyes sparkled when she talked about her passions, the way her smile lit up her entire face, and the gentle touch of her hand when she comforted her.

before she knew it, y/n found herself developing feelings for hyein. she tried to brush them off, telling herself that it was just a passing crush, but the more time she spent with her, the more she realized that it was something more.

one day, at a school competition, y/n's mother happened to meet hyein's mother. they started chatting, and hyein's mother mentioned how much she admired y/n's intelligence and beauty. she even went so far as to say that she would love to have y/n as her daughter-in-law.

hyein was flustered and tried to stop her mother, but her mother brushed it off, saying that she always talked about y/n and how much she admired her. y/n blushed and stared at hyein, her heart beating faster than ever before.

hyein cleared her throat and walked away, leaving y/n standing there, unsure of what to do next. but before she could leave, y/n chased after her, catching up to her in the hallway.

"hey," y/n said, her voice barely above a whisper. "i... i wanted to talk to you about something."

hyein turned to face her, her expression guarded. "what is it?" she asked, her voice hesitant.

y/n took a deep breath, summoning all her courage. "i know this might sound crazy, but i think i have feelings for you," she said, her voice trembling slightly.

hyein's eyes widened in surprise, but then she smiled, her eyes shining with warmth. "you know what? i think i might have feelings for you too," she said, taking y/n's hand in hers.

and in that moment, y/n felt a rush of joy and relief wash over her. they gave each other kisses on the cheeks, and held hands, feeling the warmth of each other's touch.

hyein_luvrr 🙃