reunite (haerin x fem reader)

haerin and y/n had been arguing for days, and it seemed like they couldn't find a way to see eye to eye. in the end, they decided to take a break from each other.

y/n was devastated. she missed haerin terribly and longed for the comfort of her embrace, the warmth of her kisses, and the security of her love.

at school, y/n tried to keep to herself, not wanting to interact with anyone. her friend hyein tried to talk to her, but y/n just brushed her off, saying she wasn't in the mood.

as she walked down the hall, she caught a glimpse of haerin talking to danielle, and her heart sank. she knew she shouldn't be jealous, but the thought of haerin talking to anyone else made her feel sick.

days turned into a week, and y/n found herself spending most of her time lying in bed, feeling sorry for herself. she pushed away anyone who tried to reach out to her, not wanting to burden them with her problems.

but deep down, she was hurting, and she missed haerin more than anything.

one day, during the weekend, y/n heard the doorbell ring. she wasn't in the mood to greet anyone, so she just ignored it.

but then she heard the sound of someone trying to open her door. before she knew it, the door burst open, and there stood haerin, looking just as beautiful as ever.

y/n's heart leaped with joy as she quickly got up and hugged haerin, showering her with kisses. "i missed you so much," she whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks.

haerin held y/n tight, feeling her own tears welling up in her eyes. "i missed you too," she said softly. "i'm sorry we fought, y/n. i don't want to be without you."

y/n nodded, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. she knew they still had a lot to work on, but in that moment, all she wanted was to be close to haerin again.

they spent the rest of the day cuddled up on the couch, talking and laughing and holding each other close. y/n knew that they still had some work to do, but she also knew that she loved haerin more than anything in the world.

and as they lay together, wrapped up in each other's arms, she felt like everything was going to be okay.