taken (minji x fem reader)

y/n and minji had been dating for a few months now, and they were happy to keep their relationship private. y/n was a popular soloist, and her charming persona made many idols, both male and female, admire her. even though she was flattered by their attention, she only had eyes for minji.

one day during a music show rehearsal, y/n was waiting to leave after her performance when ive's wonyoung approached her. "hey, y/n, you were great in your last performance," she said with a smile.

y/n smiled back politely, but she felt uncomfortable with wonyoung's attention. "thank you, wonyoung. you were amazing too."

wonyoung leaned in and whispered in y/n's ear, "you know, i've always admired you. you're so talented and beautiful. i would love to get to know you better."

y/n felt her cheeks heat up, but before she could respond, wonyoung leaned in and tried to kiss her. y/n was taken aback and pushed her away.

at that moment, minji walked in and saw the whole thing. she felt a pang of jealousy seeing another girl trying to kiss her girlfriend.

minji didn't say anything, but she could see the discomfort on y/n's face. she knew she had to do something to show wonyoung that y/n was taken.

without a word, minji pulled y/n into a passionate kiss, not caring who was watching. it was a moment of pure love and passion, and y/n didn't resist.

as they broke the kiss, wonyoung scoffed and walked away. minji looked at y/n and smiled. "are you okay, babe?"

y/n nodded, feeling grateful for minji's protection. "yeah, thanks for that. i didn't know what to do."

minji hugged y/n tightly. "you don't have to do anything, y/n. i'm here to protect you."

y/n smiled and kissed minji again, feeling lucky to have her by her side. "i love you, minji."

"i love you too, y/n," minji replied, smiling back at her.

they held hands and walked away, feeling stronger and more in love than ever before. they knew that their relationship was private, but with each other's love and support, they could face anything.

AnnaMyoui