player (minji x fem reader)

y/n was a notorious player in school. she flirted with almost everyone and slept with most of the girls in school.

it was just a way for her to pass the time, and she didn't really care about the consequences.

"y/n, i dare you to sleep with minji," yujin smirked as she said to y/n.

"the president?"

"yeah! she is like the only girl not smitten by you. it'd be hard for you to make her fall for you."

"okay. give me a month. i'll make sure she falls for me."

y/n knocked on the e door to the student council room. "come in."

y/n entered. she smiled when she saw minji at her desk, doing work.

"hey, prez."

"y/n? what do you want?"

y/n sauntered over to minji's desk, propping herself up against it and giving her a charming grin. "just thought i'd come say hi. you always seem so busy with all your student council duties."

minji rolled her eyes at y/n's obvious attempt at flattery. "i am busy. is there something you need?"

y/n shrugged nonchalantly. "just wanted to spend some time with you. get to know you better."

minji sighed, feeling a twinge of annoyance at y/n's persistence. "fine. but make it quick. i have a lot of work to do."

asthe days went on, y/n continued to make her presence known to minji. she would pop into the student council room unannounced, bring minji coffee, and offer to help with any tasks she needed.

at first, minji was annoyed by y/n's constant attention. but slowly, she began to enjoy y/n's company.

y/n was funny, charming, and surprisingly intelligent. she had a way of making minji forget about all the stress and responsibilities of being the student council president.

and before she knew it, minji found herself looking forward to y/n's visits.

one day, y/n showed up at the student council room with a bouquet of flowers. "for you," she said, holding them out to minji.

minji's heart skipped a beat as she took the flowers. "y/n, what's all this for?"

y/n shrugged, a small smile on her lips. "just wanted to do something nice for you. you deserve it."

minji felt her cheeks heat up as she realized how much y/n's words meant to her. and from that moment on, she knew that she was in deep trouble.

she had fallen for the notorious player, and there was no going back.

as y/n continued to pursue her, minji found herself enjoying every moment of it. she loved the way y/n made her feel, the way she could always make her laugh, and the way she looked at her with such intensity.

"can i take you out, on a date?" y/n asked.

minji hesitated for a moment, unsure if she was ready to take things to the next level. but then she looked into y/n's eyes and saw the sincerity there.

"okay," she said softly. "i'd like that."

y/n grinned, looking like a kid who had just been given a new toy. "great! how about dinner this weekend?"

minji nodded, feeling a smile tug at the corners of her lips. "sounds perfect."

on the night of their date, y/n took minji to a fancy restaurant and they talked for hours over dinner. they laughed, they shared stories, and they got to know each other on a deeper level.

after dinner, they took a walk in the park and ended up sitting on a bench, looking up at the stars. y/n wrapped an arm around minji and pulled her close.

minji couldn't resist how good y/n looked and smelled. she leaned in and kissed y/n.

"do you wanna take it back to my place?" y/n asked breathlessly. minji nodded and y/n took her back to her place.

as soon as they stepped in, y/n started kissing down minji's neck, her hand sliding under minji's shirt.

"y/n, i have never done this before."

"don't worry, i'll be gentle," y/n said, her kisses on minji's neck getting moreintense. she started sucking and licking her neck.

minji let out a moan and threw her head back at the pleasure. "y/n... don't stop..."

y/n smiled against minji's neck, feeling a sense of satisfaction at how easily she had turned the school president into a moaning mess.

she continued to kiss and suck on minji's neck, her hands roaming over her body. minji's hands were tangled in y/n's hair, pulling her closer as she moaned in pleasure.

before long, they were both undressed and lying on y/n's bed, their bodies tangled together as they explored each other's skin.

the next morning, minji woke up and noticed that y/n wasn't in bed. instead, she smelled bacon and eggs.

she slowly made her way to the kitchen and found y/n in a crop top and shorts, making breakfast.

minji smiled at the sight and went towards y/n. she wrapped her arms around y/n's waist, feeling her skin.

"good morning, prez."

"good morning, y/n."

minji smiled, feeling y/n's warmth against hers. "let's have breakfast before i take you home," y/n turned around to face minji.

minji nodded, giving y/n a peck on her cheek.

"did you hear, the school president was a virgin before she slept with y/n?" minji heard haerin tell danielle.

"shh, she's there."

"what does it matter? y/n told me herself."

minji's felt her blood boiling at her words. she stormed her way to y/n's class and found her.

she was there with hanni on her lap. minji saw the way she smiled as she made out with hanni.

"y/n."

"oh, prez. wassup?"

"wasaup? is that all you can say?"

"well, what do you want me to say?"

"you literally told the whole school about how i was a virgin and that i lost it when i slept with you!"

"so?" y/n asked. hanni rolled her eyes at minji and hugged y/n tighter, kissing her neck while she listened.

"minji, we just went on one date. it is your problem if you got attached."

"yeah. is this your first hook up with y/n, prez? oh, sorry, i forgot you were a virgin before you even slept with y/n," hanni looked up at minji and said smugly.

y/n chuckled at hanni's response and pulled her close for a kiss.

minji sighed and ran out of the classroom, feeling humiliated and embarrassed. she couldn't believe she fell for y/n and news about her was being spread around.

it was worse when she realized she didn't want to give up on y/n.