let's go to the beach (newjeans x fem reader)

"y/n, let's go!" minji called out to y/n. y/n refused to get out of the mat. she didn't want to stay under the sun or touch the sand.

"you can wear socks if you don't want to touch the sand... like haerin," danielle pointed.

hanni cringed at the sight and y/n shook her head.

"no way I'm going out there to tan myself! I hate getting sunburns! the sand is also very... ew."

"please unnie! we came here to have fun!" hyein begged y/n.

haerin stayed quiet but made her way to the speakers and started playing a song.

"uh, let's go to the beach-each
let's go get a wave
they say what they gonna say..."

y/n laughed at this and got up. "okay, fine," she said and they all cheered. minji and hanni exchanged glances. they ran towards y/n and picked her up, carrying her to the water.

y/n protested and screamed as they threw her into the water, but she couldn't stop laughing. the cool water felt refreshing against her skin and she splashed around with her friends.

"how dare you!" y/n joked and splashed the water at her friends.

they all laughed and started a water fight, trying to soak each other as much as possible. even haerin, who was usually quiet and reserved, joined in on the fun.

they played around in the water, made sandcastles and played beach volleyball.

they soon got tired and went back to their mat to eat the snacks they prepared.

as they enjoyed the sandwiches and chips, they chatted and joked around.

y/n smiled, feeling grateful for her friends. it warmed her heart to see that they were all happy together.

as the sun started to set, the group decided to take a walk along the beach. y/n walked hand in hand with hyein, feeling the soft sand between her toes and the cool breeze on her face.

the sky was painted with shades of orange, pink, and purple, making it a beautiful sight.

they walked along the shoreline, enjoying the peacefulness and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

they talked about everything and anything, just enjoying the moments with each other.

as they walked, they stumbled upon a small tide pool with colorful sea creatures. y/n and her friends were fascinated by the creatures and spent some time observing them.

as the night grew darker, they headed back to their car and drove back home, feeling happy and content.

y/n realized that sometimes, it's the simple moments spent with loved ones that bring the most joy and happiness.

artsminho4
what a peaceful story without any drama 🤗🤗