mine (minji x fem reader)

minji and y/n had been dating for a year now. y/n was super clingy with her and she liked that.

minji knew y/n was super close with her members. she often came over to her dorm with snacks and gifts for her and her members.

because y/n was close to all of them, she was clingy with them. when minji isn't around, she would cling onto another member.

minji didn't mind. she liked that they were all close with one another.

one night, minji invited y/n over for dinner. they were all happy to see y/n again.

this time, y/n brought beer over.

"I don't know if this is allowed."

"I don't mind it," hanni said and took one can and started drinking it while they ate.

minji watched as y/n clung onto hanni. she could tell that y/n was happy that hanni accepted the drink she brought and to show her gratitude, she started clinging onto hanni.

minji shrugged, not minding it.

after dinner, all the girls went back to their rooms and doing their own things. y/n stayed outside watching the television with hanni.

minji was busy analysing the group's schedule and making detailed plans on for their practice the next day.

y/n and hanni sat close together, cuddling. hanni was drunk.

as they watched tv, hanni started to get more playful with y/n, tickling her and playfully teasing her. y/n giggled and tried to push her away, but hanni persisted.

eventually, hanni leaned in and placed a soft kiss on y/n's cheek. y/n blushed and looked away, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

hanni leaned in again, this time placing a kiss on y/n's lips. y/n's eyes widened, pushing hanni off her.

meanwhile, minji had finished her work and came outside to check on them.

she witnessed hanni leaning in and kissing y/n. she stood there, dumbfounded by what happened.

she cleared her throat and y/n turned to see her.

"minji, it's not what it looks like."

"I know... she kissed you," she said. hanni was falling asleep on y/n's lap after y/n pushed her away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that would happened."

"it's okay..."

y/n could tell minji was upset and jealous.

minji didn't say a word, and dragged y/n with her, leaving hanni alone.

when they reached her room, she pushed y/n onto her bed.

"minji... I didn't kiss her back..."

"I know, I saw you push her away," minji said, her voice getting dangerously low as she crawled on y/n.

y/n knew minji didn't mind it when she was clingy with her members but hanni went too far this time and it pushed minji's buttons.

"minji..." y/n's lips were met with minji's.

as minji's lips met with y/n's, she kissed her passionately, expressing her emotions through the intensity of her kiss. y/n wrapped her arms around minji's neck, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss.

minji broke the kiss and looked at y/n, her eyes filled with passion and desire. "you're mine," she said, her voice low and husky.

y/n looked at her, feeling a shiver run down her spine. she nodded, knowing that minji was possessive of her, but also knowing that she loved her.

they kissed again, and this time it was more intense, more passionate. their tongues danced with each other as they explored each other's mouths. minji's hands roamed all over y/n's body, touching and caressing her.

y/n moaned as minji's hand moved down to her thigh, tracing small circles on the inside of her thigh. she felt herself getting wet with desire as minji's hand moved higher.

suddenly, there was a knock on the door. minji and y/n jumped apart, their hearts racing with fear and excitement.

"minji, are you in there?" it was one of minji's members, haerin.

minji sighed, getting up from the bed. "I'll be right there," she said, looking at y/n with a loving gaze. "we'll continue this later," she added, winking at y/n before leaving the room.

y/n lay on the bed, feeling her body still tingling with desire. she smiled to herself, knowing that minji would always be hers.