desire (minji x fem reader)

newjeans had been practicing rigorously for their upcoming comeback, perfecting a complex dance routine that demanded precision.

after hours of non-stop rehearsals, the members were exhausted, drenched in sweat, and in dire need of a break.

y/n, feeling particularly overheated and uncomfortable, scanned the room and noticed her fellow members shared the same sentiments.

"would it be okay if i took my shirt off? it's too hot," y/n gasped while fanning herself. the other members nodded in agreement.

in a moment of desperation, y/n removed her shirt, revealing her toned abdomen. the other members stared in admiration, taking note of her impressive physique. although they thought she looked stunning, they didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

"wow, when i am older, i want to have abs like unnie!" hyein gushed. y/n laughed, still catching her breath.

"not gonna lie, she looks really good," hanni smirked at y/n.

noticing the members were impressed by her toned abs, minji rolled her eyes and approached y/n, "y/n, can we talk in private?" y/n nodded, and minji led her to the changing room.

as soon as the door closed behind them, minji pounced on y/n, wrapping her legs around her waist. "i couldn't resist," minji confessed, leaning in for a passionate kiss. y/n hugged her tightly, returning the kisswith equal fervor.

"y/n, your body is only for my eyes. you cannot do this again," minji said, breaking the kiss.

"understood," y/n replied, and they resumed kissing.

"next time you do this, i can't promise that i will be able to control myself. we cannot let the members find out," minji warned.

"they will know sooner or later," y/n replied.

"i just don't want them to know now. i want you to myself," minji said, pulling y/n close for another kiss.

y/n couldn't resist the intensity of minji's kisses and the way she held her tightly. she yearned to be with minji in that moment, to feel her body against hers and to explore every inch of her.

as they continued to kiss, y/n's hands roamed over minji's back, feeling her muscles tense and relax under her touch. the heat between them intensified, and y/n wanted more.

without breaking the kiss, minji led y/n over to the bench and straddled her lap. y/n moaned as minji's body pressed against hers, and she wrapped her arms around minji's waist, pulling her closer.

their kisses became deeper and more passionate, their tongues exploring each other's mouths with an insatiable hunger. y/n felt like she was on fire, every nerve in her body alive with pleasure.

as they finally broke the kiss, y/n gazed up into minji's eyes, seeing the love and desire reflected in them. she knew that nothing could ever compare to the way she felt when she was with minji, and she never wanted to let her go.

"i love you," y/n whispered, and minji smiled down at her.

"i love you too, my beautiful girl," she replied, leaning in for another kiss.

AnnaMyoui