draw me (hanni x fem reader)

y/n had always been fascinated by art, and she spent most of her classes sketching in her notebook. she loved capturing the world around her in her drawings, and had a particular talent for sketching people.

one day, as she was sitting in class, she looked up and saw hanni walk in. she was struck by how beautiful hanni was, with her long dark hair and sparkling eyes. without thinking, y/n began to sketch her, her pencil moving quickly across the page as she tried to capture every detail.

during lunch break, y/n fell asleep at her desk, exhausted from all the sketching. she was woken up by a gentle touch on her shoulder, and when she opened her eyes, she saw hanni standing there.

hanni looked down at y/n's notebook and saw the sketch she had done earlier. "were you drawing me just now?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

y/n felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment, but she couldn't deny it. "yes, i was," she said, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement.

hanni smiled, her hand moving to flip through y/n's sketches. as she looked through them, she realized that y/n had been drawing her in all of them.

"you really like drawing me, huh?" hanni said, her voice low and teasing.

y/n nodded, feeling embarrassed but unable to deny the truth. "i can't help it. you're just so beautiful," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

hanni leaned in closer, her lips hovering just inches away from y/n's ear. "how about i go to your house after class? that way, you get a better view of my face for your sketches," she whispered, her breath hot against y/n's skin.

y/n's heart raced as she looked up at hanni, amazed by her boldness. "really?" she asked, feeling a mix of excitement and disbelief.

hanni nodded, her eyes shining with mischief. "yes, really. i want to see what you can do with a better view," she said, her tone filled with anticipation.

y/n felt a surge of happiness and excitement as she realised that hanni was just as into her as she was into hanni. they spent the rest of the day in a blissful haze, barely able to concentrate on anything except the thought of being together later.

a/n
3 hanni oneshots in a row... I should make a hanni oneshot book sjsjsjsjs