player pt.2 (minji x fem reader)

minji was upset. she tried avoiding y/n but it didn't work. everyone talked about y/n.

then, she bumped into hanni at the student council office. hanni was the vice president of the school and minji was shocked that hanni was associated to y/n.

"watch where you are going," hanni hissed at minji. minji looked down at hanni, taking a step back, feeling slightly intimidated.

"sorry," minji muttered. she felt uncomfortable with hanni. her eyes darted to the door, and before she could move, hanni spoke up again.

"what's your deal with y/n, anyways?"

"what?"

"you're obsessed with y/n. I know. it drives you crazy after one night."

"who told you?"

"been there. we still hook up these days, but jot as often. y/n says she doesn't like clingy girls which is why we still keep in contact."

"but you do care, right?"

"of course I do. y/n is like the prettiest and hottest person ever. she even called me cute. I just... act like I don't care so she will talk to me."

"hanni, you just have to be yourself. you don't need to change yourself for anyone else."

"I don't care. and just to let you know, y/n is mine only. you don't stand a chance."

"hey, what are you guys talking about?" y/n appeared behind them and hanni turned to face her with a smile.

minji's eyes widened at the sight of y/n and she turned to walk back to her seat. y/n didn't seem to care.

she pulled hanni in for a kiss, and hanni reciprocated it eagerly.

minji was jealous seeing this. she got up from her seat and rushed forward to pull y/n away from hanni.

"we need to talk y/n."

she dragged y/n outside to some place private ignoring y/n's whines and complains.

"what do you want minji?"

"y/n, I just really like you. that night... that was one of the best nights ever. I just hope you give me a chance."

"minji, we just slept together. no feelings involved, just lust."

"maybe it was lust for you. my feelings were very real," minji said. y/n sighed in frustration. she didn't mean for minji to fall for her that deeply.

all of a sudden, minji grabbed y/n by the shoulder and pulled her in for a kiss. y/n immediately reciprocated, used to these behaviour.

but this time, it felt different. her heart started fluttering as minji's hands slid down the side of her face. it was something she never felt with other girls before.

as the kiss ended, y/n looked at Minji with a mix of confusion and surprise. "minji, what was that?" she asked, her heart racing.

minji looked at y/n with a mix of hope and nervousness. "y/n, I know I might have come on too strong, but I can't help how I feel. I really like you, and I want to explore these feelings with you."

y/n took a deep breath, trying to process her emotions. she had never felt this way about another girl before, and it scared her.

"I don't know, minji. I'm not sure I'm ready for a relationship, and I don't want to hurt you if I'm not sure of my feelings. but I'm willing to try, if you're willing to be patient with me."

minji's face lit up with a smile. "I am, y/n. I'll wait for as long as it takes, because I know that what we have is real. and I'll do whatever it takes to make you see that too."

y/n smiled back, feeling a sense of comfort and warmth from minji's words. maybe there was something special between them, something worth exploring. only time would tell.