treat you better (danielle x fem reader)

y/n sat on her bed, tears streaming down her face as she clutched onto her pillow. the once soft and fluffy fabric was now damp and stained, a reminder of the heartbreak she was going through. her boyfriend had just broken up with her, and she felt like her world had come crashing down.

it didn't make sense to her. they had been together for almost a year and things had been going so well. but then he started to distance himself, canceling plans and not returning her calls. when she finally confronted him about it, he broke the news that he wanted to end things.

her best friend, danielle, knew that something was wrong the moment she heard y/n's shaky voice over the phone. without a second thought, she rushed over to her friend's house, determined to be there for her.

as danielle walked into the house, she could hear y/n's muffled sobs from her bedroom. she quickly made her way there and found y/n sitting on her bed, a mess of tears and emotions.

without hesitation, danielle wrapped her arms around y/n, pulling her close and holding her tightly. she knew that sometimes all you needed was a good cry and someone to hold you.

for hours they talked, y/n pouring out her heart to danielle. she complained about how her boyfriend had been distant and how he never wanted to spend time with her. danielle listened intently, offering words of comfort and reassurance.

as the night wore on, danielle decided to put on one of y/n's favorite movies. they snuggled up together under the blankets, and y/n could feel the tension between them growing. it was like danielle's warmth was seeping into her, and y/n felt safe and protected in her arms.

the movie ended, and y/n turned to danielle, wanting to thank her for being there for her. but before she could say anything, danielle spoke up.

"y/n, you don't need him. i can treat you better than him," she said, her voice low and husky.

y/n's heart skipped a beat as danielle's hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her in closer. she could feel danielle's breath on her neck, and her fingers lightly stroking her thigh.

the tension between them was palpable, and y/n found herself wanting more. she turned to face danielle, their faces only inches apart.

"can we just stay like this for a little longer?" she whispered, her voice barely audible.

danielle smiled softly, her hand moving up to brush a strand of hair away from y/n's face.

"of course, y/n. i'm here for you," she replied, and they settled back into their comfortable embrace, both feeling a sense of contentment that they had never experienced before.