babysitters (newjeans x fem reader)

minji, hanni, danielle, haerin, hyein and y/n were working as babysitters. they wanted to get a part time job during the holidays to past time and earn some pocket money.

they didn't want to separate from one another so minji suggested that they work as babysitters. they worked hard, designing posters and going around to advertise this.

finally, someone called.

they arrived early at the house, wanting to make a good impression of themselves.

"six of us taking care of one baby shouldn't be too big of a problem," minji said.

they knocked on the door and was immediately greeted by a middle aged woman.

"hello, we are the babysitters you hired!"

"oh great! I'm rushing for time right now and I really have to go! I have written down some notes on the table about how and what should be done. I'll get going now!"

the girls were left alone with a baby.

"name is... sam," y/n read the note. she glanced through it thoroughly, taking down the important points.

the others were busy cooing at sam. they found him cute and kept playing around.

y/n took charge and directed everyone's attention back to the task at hand.

"alright guys, let's get to work. we need to follow the schedule and make sure we take care of sam properly," y/n said in a firm but gentle voice.

as they went about their tasks, the girls were impressed by y/n's babysitting skills. she seemed to know exactly what to do and how to do it.

she was patient and attentive to sam's needs, making sure he was comfortable and happy.

hanni watched as y/n gently picked sam up, smiling widely at him.

"you know, you would make a great mother..."

"really? well, that is if I'm able to marry someone great."

"wow, y/n, you're really good at this," haerin interrupted, admiring y/n as she spoke.

"yeah, you make it look so easy," danielle added.

the other girls nodded in agreement, all impressed by y/n's skills.

as the day went on, they worked together smoothly, taking turns to feed, change, and play with sam. they were a great team, but it was clear that y/n was the leader and the one who kept everything running smoothly.

by the end of the day, the girls had successfully taken care of sam and his parents came back, pleased with their work.

"y/n unnie is really good with kids," hyein commented and the others agreed, looking at y/n admiringly.

a/n
guys pls check out my newjeans x fem oc book 🫶🫶

—a/nguys pls check out my newjeans x fem oc book 🫶🫶