Chapter 55

'Wait, what does this mean? What condition did I meet?'

It was one thing when I met the first condition, but it was equally confusing when I was told that I met the second condition.

'What is the second condition?' I asked the voice.

The voice spoke like a machine-recorded answer.

[The second exception condition: Reject Killian Ludwig's offer ten times.]

'What?'

That was a ridiculous condition.

It's almost easier to understand the viciousness of the first exception condition.

My first thought, once I recovered from my shock, was that someone was playing me.

'I'm sure they're getting a kick out of watching me struggle in real-time.'

The god of this world must be a sadist!

He must have known I had a crush on Killian and made that condition.

In fact, if I hadn't made up my mind to clear up Killian's misunderstanding that I am not a clingy pervert to him, I would never have gotten past level two.

'I really have become a cow that catches a mouse while walking backward.'

I'm sure the god of this world is as baffled as I am right now.

The thought of it made me a little indignant.

I smirked, unable to contain my hollow grin.

After a dream in which I felt nothing but darkness, I gradually regained the sense of my limbs.

I had no strength in my languid body, but something was holding me strong, keeping me from falling apart.

"What are you dreaming about that makes you smile in your sleep?"

I heard a low, muffled voice.

It was Killian's voice, erotic enough to make my eardrums shiver.

I must have moved from a dream where there was an announcer-like voice to a normal dream. Killian's voice whispering to me......

"Hmmm...... it's good......"

I opened my eyes slightly and saw a man's naked chest, albeit blurry. Considering that I heard Killian's voice earlier, this must be his chest.

I rubbed my face against it, feeling rather drowsy.

Even though I was dreaming, I could feel the heat of his hot body and his hard muscles, which meant it was really good.

'Ah...... at this rate, I have no regrets if I die now...... huh?'

After a while of burying my face in Killian's chest and inhaling his scent and doing everything I wanted to do, I realized something was wrong.

'This is a weirdly long time for a dream of this kind......'

Feeling something weird, I opened my eyes and blinked hard, trying to wake up.

In front of me was a man lying on his back, his sternum deep.

'Yeah, that's where I rubbed my face.'

Five seconds after that realization, I sat up.

"Ah, Ki- Killian! I'm sorry!"

Crazy! It wasn't a dream! I had just buried my face in Killian's bare chest.

I apologized, but his smiling face hardened.

"Did you rub your face against me without realizing it was me?"