Chapter 61

I whispered the 'on the bed' part in his ear, and slowly Killian's earlobe began to flush.

"I love the way your back and shoulders and arm muscles move when you grip, extend, and swing your sword, and I can tell you've been training hard for a long time."

Despite the heat rising in his face, Killian didn't bother to stop me.

However, he did make some unnecessary remarks. "You seem to have some pretty firm standards for observing a man's body," he said.

"Yes, just as you have your own preferences for observing a woman's body."

For someone who loved the slender Lizé, Killian tended to obsess over the 'voluptuous' parts of my body.

Whether he realized it or not, Killian's face was now too flushed for words.

He can be so out of this world when provoked, but at times like this, he's surprisingly innocent.

Then, suddenly, he stiffened up and asked, "By the way, if you've been spying on me...... I assume you've also seen Cliff?"

"Oh, yeah, because you train together all the time."

"Is that how you looked at Cliff's body too?"

"You can't make the obvious invisible."

Killian's eyes turned fierce.

I wondered why he'd taken his jealousy out on me if he liked Lizé.

But if I ended this date with his feelings hurt, it would be dangerous going forward, so I needed to let him off the hook.

"Of course, my preference is yours. I like round and firm muscles."

"To be honest, Cliff's muscles are a little more firm...... I tend to gain weight when I get a little lazy."

"But your butt is a little more firm......."

"Hoho......"

Oops, I've slipped into my own talk. I wonder why I dragged the topic of conversation down to the lower half of the body.

I quietly lowered my hands, which I had raised as if to grab something.

"I thought it was my chest you liked, is it my butt? Ha...... you are naughty......"

"W- w- what the hell? Your chest......?"

I shook my head in disbelief, but Killian's eyes sparkled in a way I'd never seen before.

"We're a couple, yes. We can stare at each other's chests and butts with confidence."

"T- that's....... yeah."

The heat was now rising to the nape of my neck as well. I wish we could stop talking about this topic now......

"The breeze has cooled off, but it's still summer."

"Yeah, it's a little hot......"

I was fanning myself, glad for the change of topic, until Killian grabbed my waist and pulled me close, whispering, "Let's wash off the sweat, shall we......"

"What......?"

As I stood there dumbfounded, he called a distant maid and ordered her to quickly prepare the bath water.

And while the maid ran off, he continued his walk, hugging my waist as if nothing had happened.

It was exactly fifteen minutes later that the maid had the bath water ready.

"Shall we go do something more couple-like now?"

Killian grabbed my waist and turned me toward the mansion.