Chapter 141

7. Ryzen Castle Full of Love

In early August of that year, I gave birth to a child, thinking, 'Is this the end of my life?'

I really thought I was going to die.

But fortunately, Edith's body type, with its wide pelvis, made the birth easy (though not at all easy in my opinion).

For the record, that day, Killian cried again.

"Good job, Edith. You really did a great job and...... thank you. Thank you, Edith. I love you."

I managed to get my lips to move, even in my exhausted state. "You're a crybaby......"

Killian laughed despite his tears.

I'd never seen him laugh so happily before.

It seems I have brought him even more happiness.

The baby was a boy, and we chose "Erdin" as his name from a list of potential names that we had already chosen.

Erdin was a beautiful child, inheriting Killian's dark hair and my light brown eyes.

"The Ludwigs' beauty doesn't seem to be going anywhere. How come he's so handsome?"

"He's handsome because he looks like you; he's got your eyes."

"But his lips are like yours. Oh my, oh my! He's pursing his lips!"

"Is he hungry?"

"He just had a lot of milk. It looks like he's dreaming of drinking milk."

We looked at Erdin without even noticing the passage of time.

He is a baby, swaddled from head to toe, unable to move his limbs, and we were all excited that he was moving his lips, that he was laughing, that he was yawning with dimples in his cheeks.

In fact, in my previous life, it was so hard to keep my own body healthy that I couldn't even think of getting married, let alone having children, but when I finally gave birth to a child, my heart was so full that I felt like my happiness was finally complete.

Of course, this was only because I had a nanny to take care of my child.

'If I were a single parent, I'd be working hard with all my hands and feet.'

Before the 100-day miracle [1], it wasn't a hell of a parenting situation where mom and dad got very little sleep.

[1] Back in the day, medical care wasn't as advanced as it is today, and babies often died shortly after birth. That's why people used to celebrate when a baby reached 100 days of health, hoping that the baby would grow up to be even healthier. The tradition of celebrating a baby's 100 days of health has continued into the modern era.

With the help of a nanny, I got a good night's sleep, ate well, and recovered.

Erdin didn't give me morning sickness and was a quiet big boy, so even after he was born, he was quieter compared to other babies.

The bigger Erdin gets, the more I think he looks like Killian, which is funny because Killian says he looks like me every time he sees Erdin.

"He looks half and half like you two. This side he looks like the Count, and this side he looks like you, ma'am."

Anna, who has been showing affection for Erdin since he was born, beamed today.

And every time I saw her like that, I felt sad, sorry, and responsible all at once.

"Anna...... don't you ever want to get married?"

Anna's already twenty-six.

In 21st-century South Korea, she would still be enjoying her youth, but in this world, she would be labeled an old girl.