1

I was a kid. Ever since then.. I have been looking.. For a feeling. A  connection that flutters my heart. So whenever I think about it...

I. He sighed, head staring at his ripped shoes might never get to feel, that feeling again. Living is part of life, but poverty? Its like being overburdened by the things of the rich. My mother always taught me "Hyugi Hayes, never look up on the things that makes you question yourself. Look on those, who have either little or nothing."

I grew up with a faith. Precisely, my mothers faith. "Be happy with what you are and what you have." This world." He faced towards the bright blue clear sky. "Has different worlds within. We say we are equal, but we are never treated the same. Truth is, a bitter pill to swallow. People are sad and they blame life for it."

"Sometimes.."

I ask myself the same question.

"Why?"

I have it all, the happiness.

But- nevermind. I know I can't have it.

I'm overconfident. People say this, every now and then. Atleast, I am  original, and I am proud to be, son of a dead Cobler. This is how I know him. My dad, my hero. I also have a loving mother alive. Who is a part time maid.

The first memory to rinse my eyes every dawn is the woman I love. The glimpse of my orbit, the hat of my head. The spirit of my body. The woman, who desrves everything. He paused, literally everything.

Every men loves to pull braids of the women he loves. The most precious bond nature has ever made, is the love between child and his mother.

Women, two dimples on both sides of his cheeks brightened the day. Are colourful fragile pieces like butterfly wings. Beautiful and attractive. 

Then there is this women, who is superior to all women colourful than the roses, the water fall and all the beautuful paintings, one can paint. Because she herself is like the fine curve of a rainbow.

The only women that has dig deep inside my soul. My first love-

"My mother!"

"Wake. up! Hyu!"  She said throwing pillows at my face.

"Yeah! That's how my day starts."

"Ouch!" I sat up with my eyes glued on the edges. I woke up because my sun was standing in front of me. "You are cruel."

She makes my every moment so meaningful..

No girl can ever take her place because the love she gave me is like uncountable particles of rain.

I'm blessed to see her pretty face every morning only my mother is the women who is pretty without any layers of makeup.

"What are you staring at Hyugi?" She said blushing like a newly bloomed rose.

"Nothing." I smiled with puppy eyes.

"I am so lucky to have you around. you are the greatest blessing I have." I crawled to her in my messy hair to hug her.

"I love to love you, like I love to see a rose blooming."

"Yes. I understand your buttering."

"Today is the day for the final listing in 'SOPA' (School of performing arts) right?"

Instantly. I rolled my eyes.

"Everything is going to be alright my pretty girlfriend. Every great man has to face failure. If I don't get accepted then. I can get in any."

"But it is the school of your dreams and the one your father wished for."

He pressed his index to his heart shaped lips. Shhh! mom I said, it will be fine. So fingers crossed."

Truth is- I'm a confident rooster who looks cool. Internally I'm sweating and my heart is out of its beating range.

SOPA is not just a school. Its my dream. And I am nervous like I am going to meet my girlfriends father.

In the society I live. People like me are just like clouds. Everything requires strong connections.

But- I was born like a bud in a flower. Right underneath a tall tree where one can rarely see the sky. Because the sky was the lavish property of those who directly drank pure drops of rain unlike us.

But sometimes fault in not in being rich or poor. Fault is in our thoughts, that are brewed like wine. Bitter and addictive.

Thats what I tell myself. Have faith! Its when miracles happen. My dream is my pictorial image. And my destiny is where I'll land.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face. Kicked my closet, thats how finally wrapped clothes fall out. They say if your looks stand out you don't need fancy or expensive clothes.

Hyugi walked out with white T-shirt and light blue jeans with snickers matching his shirt

He rushed down the old stairs that made cracking sounds. Just when he stepped outside the door. His footsteps became heavy, he bit his lower lip. A thing he always did when he was nervous.

"Hyugi!" He paused on the call. And turned around.

"I heard today is your big day. Here have this son."

"Chocolate?" You don't have to do this, do me a favour uncle Max, leave this in the mail box. And here, he reached for his pocket and handed him a card. I want you to put this without being seen.

"I want her to be happy, even when I fail."

"You are a good son!" His trembling hand went over Hyugi's head and he patted and caressed him.

"He walked inches ahead to the next block."

"Hyugi!" The next call made him smile. "Come here! She whined, you know I can't walk without a stick. Come eat this! and Granny will pray for you! it will surely be in your favour."

"Grandmo, thank you. Next time, when I get paid, I will buy you a wheelchair. It hurts me to see you like this."

Standing at the gate of SOPA. Its like experincing the pressure of heavy bulldozers moving in your stomach. People were crowded like it is some kind of fish market. I wonder if someone was selling fishes.

"Look!" She hissed to her friend. "He is so handsome"

"Fangirling?" Yeah! I just heard that.

"Uwah! such a hottie! All my uwu's are exploding. "

I stared at the ground. Yes, I was embarrassed, I could totally feel the furnace burning my cheeks.

"Doesn't he looks like the one in the Korean boy group Astro?
"Hurry! Google! He must be a son of someone wealthier. Her finger nails tapped the screen.

"I think he is more handsome."

Never minding the unwanted attention Hyugi stepped over his toes to see the list. And then it happened.

Finall his stomach started hurting him. He bit his lips. And stepped back. I don't know what else to say  when I am home!