50

How does it feels when the person you were desperately waiting for was holding hands with other person. And the next thing that could hurt you was, she already had someone in her life. While I was thinking of ways on how to win her heart.

Was this the end of us? I forgot what was happening around me and what I was here for. I felt time stopped for me and the world around me was rapidly moving.

My eyes had pain. The hope that I had in me was faded. I was one of the people who was standing and clapping for them.

I sighed deeply as I continued to work. I looked at her from the little distance. I told myself "Love demands sacrifices." I don't deserve her because I left her when she wanted a shoulder to cry. How could I forget that I pushed her away from me.

All I could do was watch.

I finished my job and I went outside after changing my uniform.

I walked on the street and it slowly started snowing. I felt cold wind stabbing my heart.
I was an idiot I wish, I would've moved on, so that it didn't hurt that much. It was Christmas a lonely Christmas that bought me a heart breaking present.

I walked for minutes then I stopped by my mother.

"Mom you know the girl I always talked about? Today she got engaged. It was really fancy I laughed. She looked like a Disney princess, the Cinderella who was always on the run. Guess the Cinderella found her prince."

I held her hand tighter. Wake up mom! Be my strength I want you  by my side more than ever. Hold me before I fall in the sea of despair with no hope because clearly my hope is gone.

"Save this Hyugi mom! Before he slips out of your hand. I held her hand and kissed her. As my heart begain to sting my eyes."

Mom we weren't meant to be together. Its funny how long I waited for her, I only had her in my thoughts.

Mom if its okay I never fall in love again?

"Yin Nabi"

Hyugi why did I saw you? My mind has been only thinking about you. Do you have anyone in your life? Like I have now? Ofcourse  you must have too.

I thought I will never see you again but we met again. We kept on meeting each other at some point in life.

I sucked up my pain like a sponge. I was left with dark emptiness. I felt I was repeating history.

"I can't do this again. It doesn't matters if I'm happy or not. I left thinking these feelings will never return to me. But they were never gone in the first place."

The night passed rolling with the thoughts of my first love. So true when people say a girl never forgets her first love.

The next morning

I stood outside my outlet. Thinking if I should reopen it. When I saw two cats on the corner of the dead end street.

Hold on are these my poor little kittens? Aww look at them they are so grown up.

I went to the nearby shop to buy some fish for them.

I patted their head when I heard two people coming my way. I turned around and I saw Irene and Hyugi.

Oh My God! Who we have here! Yin Nabi! Irene said shocked, she rushed to me for a hug.

"You! She scanned me. Such a fashionista. You are finally back. Is this the way to disappear without biding a goodbye. If something was bothering you, you should've said this to me. You know H-hu"

The next thing I saw Hyugi held Irene's hand. So my instinct was telling me right why did I even thought that Hyugi- why do I keep thinking about him.

Once again we were standing silently looking at each other.

"How are you Yin Nabi" Hyugi finally said something.

I'm good I smiled. And.. you?

"Better."

"So here it is my butterfly." Eunwoo said.

'Why do you keep stalling me.'
Where goes my princess there goes her prince. Don't you know we are two magnets?

Irene chuckled. "I thought only Hyugi is cheesy."

Oh hey worldwide famous Irene. Eunwoo greeted her.

He is my friend Hyugi. Now that I look at you both. Gosh you look like twins. Irene said.

"We do?" Both said at the same time.

Hyugi and Eunwoo both shaked hands.

"So Nabi-ah these are your friends?"

Yes! Hyugi snapped.

You two look close Irene said out of the blue.

Eunwoo pushed me close. "She is my fiancee"

Irene looked at us shocked. Wah Yin Nabi, one after another surprise.

Well I really want to be friends with Nabi's friends. He smiled.

Sure Irene said.