33

I went to the set. They asked me to sit anywhere. Eyes from everywhere were staring at me. I sat there while Irene and others went to get ready. After half an hour of endless waiting angels appeared.

'Irene winked at me. While I just smiled back.'

The sound of the camera clicks were everywhere. Irene looked stunning. She had my eyes only looking at her. Was it that I was falling for her?

I was sitting there when someone from the set came towards me.

"Hey our male model rejected to model for us and we can't delay it any longer. So we were thinking if you will model for us? Just for today you will get your share."

Irene came following him.

"Hyugi please?"

"I guess I have no choice left then."

"Irene Pov"

We were posing for the shoot. When the staff member came in with some bad news.

"Taeyong refused to appear for the photoshoot."

"I guess he still hold personal grudges in his professional life."

'Who will replace him now? We can't delay it any day longer. The photographer said.'

"I guess we do have a replacement." 

I told them about Hyugi who was sitting on the chair yawning.

"He is hot!" The photographer smirked.

'I know' I smiled.

I went to pledge Hyugi to model for us and it wasn't hard to ask a favor from him. 

After one hour.

Everyone looked at Hyugi as he came out in the chest exposing leather outfit. The clothes were fit enough to expose every muscle on his body. As if the clothes are made for him. I felt like I was in paradise. His looks were no joke. All the makeup, hair styling and perfectly matched clothes made him look like the most beautiful person my eyes had ever acknowledged. Right he was my long awaited prince.

The photographer gave us an okay sign.

I was worried that Hyugi won't be able to pose. But most of all I was mad, my members were too close to him and I wasn't much pleased. I was jealoused. 

Hyugi posed as if he was a model all of his life. His pictures turned out really well even the photographer complimented him.

"Work is done." I crossed my fingers with his fingers as I whispered "Shall we go on our second date."

'I had this thing in me, I wanted to know everything about my boyfriend from his lifestyle to everything.'

"Hyugi I want to know everything about you."

'Okay then I will take you to the place I work.' He smiled at me.

"Hyugi~"

He looked at me with those pretty hazel eyes. I raised my feet to kiss him but he stopped me.

"What?" I pouted.

Look around, your manager is right there and so does the photographers. "We can't get you in any troubles right?"

And there it was the blush on my face. Everything he says he is so considerate.

We walked out of the set and we got the cab to Hyugi's work place.

I was nervous and my heart was in the cage beating for the person who owned the cage. I was so in love with him. We went to the coffee shop and my brain cells started calculating as of why we are in here and my mind clicked a bulb.

"Yugi are you a barista?"

"Ah- yes." 

My mind started running how he must be in a barista role?

"Wait here!" He said this and left me.While I was sitting there trying to hide my face from people who were using their brains to notice me.

"Hyugi Pov"

We went inside. I asked Irene to sit on the table that was right in front of the coffee pick up point. I went inside to get some spare hat and masks from the locker.

"Here" I placed the hat on her head and covered her face with the mask. All set.

She sat there looking at me while I changed my uniform into my barista outlook.

"Minji-ya I'm working your shift today cover mine okay?"

"Is she your girlfriend."

"Yes"

That was fast Hyugi Hayes last time you were just joking with me this time you really came in with your girlfriend. Who is she? Introduce her to me.

'Ah~Come.'

"Irene this is Minji, Minji this is Irene. Irene, Minji and I are both coworkers."

"Anneyong hasseyo." Irene bowed to Minji. Minji did the same for her.

Hold on is this "Irene" from red velvet? Minji was shocked.

"Yes" I scratched my neck.

Minji Pov

My heart broke when Hyugi told me that he walked in with his girlfriend. He was mine. I have been making moves on him. We were getting close. I wanted to kill her, my mind was thinking on how to come in between them. I was slow. I wished if I had said this to him before.

I didn't even wanted to see her but as he introduced me to her I was shocked. It can't be... He just caught a big fish. It was red velvet's beauty queen Irene.

I was thinking it will be hard to separate them but it is just a piece of cake. I just need to spread some rumors about them and her agency will do the dirty work.

'Its evil I know but I just want him.'