72

Time has passed Yin Nabi.

Hate me! Just hate me all you want. If this can make you move on then I will become a monster.

How silent it is inside, once there use to be so much chaos about love and jealousy now it feels like all of those things are gone. What hurts the most is that it was not my enemy or your father. It was me who pushed you away.

Its so silent that it kills me. Every night its your thoughts that I burn in and I can't do anything. When everything stops moving and there is less sound, I can't help but to miss you. I have someone in my life yet I have made you so lonely. I took everything from you. I was so blind by revenge that I forgot what can hurt you. I know I have committed a sin and I'm your sinner. I can't be with you and I can't see you with someone.

Is this what they call hopelessness?

How pitiful it is the clock needles live within a circle yet so far away with eachother, they try to meet for a second and part. Isn't our love like this?

Maybe true love has no ending or maybe it doesn't exists?

Good morning mam!
Irene walked in the cabin shinning in red outfit.

"Where is Hyugi?"

"Mam sir just walked out to get some fresh air. Do you want me to call him?"

"Leave him"

"Give me some updates on current affairs."

"Mam we are all set for the debut of katz that will be debuting tomorrow. The girls will perform on MNT platform"

I'll make sure Nabi you won't appear on your debut stage.

"Good" bring me some coffee. Irene crossed her legs.

There is only one person who can make Nabi disappear from our lives...I know exactly what to do.

"Hello"

"I'm so nervous unnie its such a challenging day tomorrow, do you think we can make it big?"

Lina, Rabi, Soohyun, Somi don't worry we can do it! It is going to be our day. We will shine like  diamonds so don't worry.

The following night

"Where is Nabi?"
Sir I have looked for her everywhere she is not in the building.

"Find her."

"What are we going to do we have only 3 hours left to perform."

"Don't worry Somi, unnie will not abandon us."

"She has already abandoned us."

"Don't say like this I believe in her."

------------------------------------------------------

"Make sure she won't revive again.."

Sir we have checked everywhere, still no clue where she is.

"Go check all the CCTV footages."

Yin Nabi where on earth are you?

The room was filled with tense air, everyone was biting nails and Hyugi was tapping his feet while posing in a calm stature. Inside him was storm swirling in circles.

"Sir I have found something but.."

He stopped as he glared at the people gathered in the hall

"Everyone leave the room."