54

"Hyugi Hayes"

I rushed to where she called me and it turned out to be the most poetic and beautiful place in Seoul. I started walking in the park, from where I felt I was in a different world. As I walked on the snow, I found my name that was illuminated with a light stick. I held it and there was a card in it. 

"Today when you will walk on the entrance of  Namsan park, you will be welcomed by the  white bed of snow and  shadows casted by lanterns, you will see the dry trees welcoming you with their arms open. You will feel as if you have stepped in a door leading you to another world. On you very right side is a knot. Lets see if this knot will lead you to me? Lets play a riddle Hyugi."

I covered my face with my palm of the hand. "Aish this girl!" but behind the palm of the hand was a red shy face. Who was moved with her surprising sense. I found the knot as I rolled it and I found a card telling me. "Boo~ Hyugi I heard this place is super haunted! Watch out of the ghost." I walked further and rolled the knot and I found another card. "Forget what I said cause I think ghost girls will also flutter by your not-so attractive looks." I giggled at her sense of humor.

"I kept rolling the knot when I finally met a dead end and there was nothing but darkness lighted by the full moon. The moon that was shinning brightly, nothing is as beautiful as standing under the moon. I looked at the bright moon and I closed my eyes. I felt the cool air that was pleasing my heart and tickling my stomach. All I could imagine was her pretty face."

"Heeeyuugii Boooh!" I was so lost when I felt my soul left my body. I turned around and pinned Nabi alongside the tree.

"What is all this?"

I covered her mouth with the palm of my hand and I signaled her by putting my finger on my lips.

"Hush!"

"I'll talk and you will just hear me. "

"I was the one you loved?" Nodd if its true.

"I was the one who rejected you?"

She nodded. "Yes"

In that case I never got your email. And I never got the chance to reply. If its still valid then I will reply to your confession.

"For the confession you made two years ago."

I kissed the palm of my hand where her lips were. And the answer is I grabbed her by her both wrists and placed a kiss on her lips.

"It was as magical as my first kiss. I love you! ,I love you! ,I love you! , as much as the honeybee loves its honey. The fish loves its water. And the human who loves the air. Without you my life is as blank as the white paper. I finally have words to write on the blank pages of my life."

"Yin Nabi"

I was left speechless, when Hyugi kissed me. I felt I was dreaming. The moonlight that shined over us made us looked like we were made for each other. It was the most romantic thing, having the person you love in the dark but you know that the moonlight is peeking on you. My wrist went weak, when he held it. 

"I am so in love with you, that it hurts me whenever I think you and I won't be together forever."

He parted his lips but his everlasting touch was still lingering on my lips. I was still lost.

"What? You want me to kiss you more?" He smiled. When he gave a light peck on my lips.

"Look up at the stars." Hyugi said.

"I love you even more than the stars in the night sky." This is my answer.

I covered my cheeks as I blushed. He firmly held his cold hands with mine. 

"I will never let you go!"

It was my first time, when my heart was beating like "Dokki Dokki."

Oh! I have something for you! I took the lead and he silently followed me.

On our entrance all our friends and Hyugi's relatives were there singing happy birthday song for him.

I looked at him. And I saw a kid smiling widely. 

"Nabi?" Eunwoo looked at me. And I realized a hand was holding my hand. I tried to escape his hand but his grip became more firm. He pushed me behind his back.

"Don't be afraid. I will be your knight and no man can steal my princess."