13

'Irene and Nabi.' Three days in school and you guys made it a war zone. The principle gazed at us as he frowned.

"Just because you guys are from rich families or are already idols, he pointed towards me, doesn't mean I will let you off. SOPA has a reputation. We won't let it slide."

"Since both of your parents are really busy, we will only give you penalty for this time. One week detention and plus today you both have to wash toilets till they are nice and clean."

"What? How can I?" I have a reputation as an idol do you know how big it will hit on the internet? I was screaming internally.

"You should have thought about your reputation earlier when you were pulling off a scenario in the campus. No why's and but's this is final. Now you can leave."

Ugh! you attention seeking duck. Its all because of you. That I have to wash the nasty creepy toilets. But atleast thanks to you I get what I wanted the most. I winked giving her a smirk.

I opened up my Kako talk and I saw many people congratulating me on getting the school's number one hottie as my boyfriend. I smiled texting "It was all fate."

Since things were going the way it should be so. I started cleaning the cubs of the nasty and creepy toilets that were giving me the chills as if a cockroach has crawled over my skin.

I stood there frozen as I watched the dirty toilets. And I doubted if human beings use the toilets or cows.

I had the brush in my hand that I held after wearing three layers of  gloves, holding it with the dead end and wiping it from a really long distance. As an idol I couldn't get my hands stained.

I looked at Nabi and she was cleaning like if she was a maid in her previous life. Serves her right I sulked.

As I got bored I got the number of my boyfriend and called him.

As soon as the bell went on I realized the phone was ringing from a closed distance.

He came in asking me if I was alright.

"No I'm not, I need to wash these dirty toilets. I pouted while looking  cute."

He picked me up and placed me on the counter side. "Sit here quietly and let me do the job." He smiled.

"He is my poo. My man ugh he is the definition of handsome. I'm sure the lexicalgrapher must've met him since he wrote the meaning of handsome. Handsome, sexy, manly and gentle."

The first time I saw him I had my eyes on him and I thought, whoever will lay eyes on him, I will scoop them. People might not believe in first sight love. I do. I fell for him right at the moment he slipped his finger on my lips my heart throbbed and right at the moment I wanted his pink lips pressed through mine."

I seriously wanted to kill Nabi for kissing him. I was randomly going upstairs with Joy and Seulgi to enjoy the weather and I saw both of them, Hugi held her hand firmly. I was jealoused like never before. I asked my friends to go down and made some excuses thoughtful as I saw their backs disappearing right in the moment I took out my phone and opened the camera, I wasn't anticipating for a kiss but it happened and I felt like someone has forced pushed their hands inside my chest and crumbled my heart and has caught it tightly.

She seriously wouldn't have gone through so much if she just hadn't committed that grave sin.