32

"Yin Nabi Pov"

"Shutup! and don't lie!" 

'Why do you care. He asked?'

 'I really don't care actually I want to entertain myself.'

"Long ago. I had no one... My parents were never there to see me in my good and bad times. I had a terrible time everywhere I went. There was a boy who bullied me so much to the point I wanted to just quit school. I felt lonely. I wanted to have friends but some people around me would never let me had them. I acted strong while I use to sit on the toilet seat and sobbed but people bullied me even there. Plus I was really shameless I bought friends with money."

'Now I told you my story in return tell me yours or I'm going to kick you three times in the middle.'

"Are you blackmailing me. Hyugi said."

'Think what pleases you. I rolled my eyes.'

"My mother is in coma." He said in a sorrowful tone.

'I was shocked but in the same time I had nothing to say so I heard him as I hugged him tighter.'

"I miss her...Everything makes me think of her. Today I miss her even more than ever. I need her. I just feel so alone." He hugged me back hiding his face in my shoulders."

'Such a tall crying baby he is.'

"But you know what? Someone just topped in our class and girls are fangirling in the corridors." I smiled.

'I'm sure you are bluffing about yourself. He rolled his eyes as we parted our hug and leaned against the wall.'

"You don't know? I seriously looked at him."

"No" he nodded.

'I hardly patted his back. You!!'

'Me? He looked at me with his mouth opened.'

"Shut your trap."

"Congrats mate. We are both going in idol section. I smiled at him."

"Lets be friends" I forwarded my hand for a handshake.

"Nah-I will think on that because I kind of enjoy the bullying stuff."

"Hugi Pov"

'There is always hope in life. When we think things aren't going our way we curse life for that. But sometimes you need good people to retrace your path and to help you snap out of your bad times.'

"Sometimes our perspectives are built on things we hear but the heard things are always false. The girl who was rumored as a 'Slut' was the nicest girl of them all. She was like a tree strong and firm. Even the strong winds can't bring her down. I was inspired by her little deeds that made her what she was "kind."

'She would understand people even before they could brought lips together to say. She was like a mystery forest that I was unwantedly kept drawn to.'

"She was so cute when she gave me her hand for a handshake. She didn't had friends so she asked me to be her only friend. But bullying girls, who gives you amusing reactions are so fun."

'I stood up as I was going to confirm what she said. When she  pinched my shirt from my back.'

"F-forget what I-I said."

'She was embarrassed I could tell that by her look.'

"I messed her hair. I won't."

"I went down the notice board and saw my name highlighted in the C-1 Idol section. I was happy yet sad."

'I was busy reading the list. When someone folded her hands around my chest.'

"Hyugi~"

'The side of her face was leaned on my shoulders.'

"We are now in Idol section. We both passed."

"I turned around and It was Irene. I caressed her in my arms like a fragile rose."

'We made it.'

"Up for a date Yugi? Lets celebrate. She looked with her eyes twinkling like the stars."

'Then? How about we escape from school and go somewhere fun? I rested my arms on her shoulder.'

"Oh no! you aren't going anywhere." Seulgi said from afar.

"Why? Irene pouted."

 "We have a photoshoot session remember? Seulgi replied."

'I don't want to go Hyugiii!' Irene acted like a child.'

"We can bring him with us right can we? Irene pledged."

'You can't stop following your boyfriend? Okay I see that you are so much into him. Fine bring him. Seulgi showed the okay sign.'