17

"Irene? The one you are talking about.

"No. He nodded."

"Well you are putting me on suspense." 

"He chuckled on my seriousness."

I walked towards the other block. To be more accurate I was walking towards the Idol section. This place gives off some different yet fancy vibes. 

"And there it was C-1 the class of all famous celebrities. I tiptoed and peeked from the window. They sure were busy on there cell phones, maybe reading comments. Some were gathered on a particular seat while some were just being themselves."

'Hold on are you Hyugi? Seulgi pointed at me.'

"Uh-yeah. I nodded"

"I'm Irene's friend and groupmate."

"Yeah I know that, I'm not that dumb. I lightly smiled."

"What brings you here...Irene? She chuckled and teased me side by side."

"Well news do spread like fire here."

"Not everyone knows, you know we are Idols so we have to hide it well."

But everyone seems to know this, I looked down not knowing what else to say.

"Well that's not the case because only our members who Irene is close to and some people who are close to her knows this. She explained."

'But looking at you, She scanned me upside down.

You are really pretty.'

"Not a girl so can't be pretty. You can choose to say handsome~" I smiled exposing my deep dimples.

"Aigoo Keupda" (So cute) She pinched my cheeks."

"Now I know, why Irene kept bragging about her boyfriend."

"Uh-thanks" I replied.

"Irene was asking for your number."

Well this ×××××××× is my number.

But why are you all in different classes?

"Well Irene lacked since she was a rookie she was placed in our group for visuals while we all had a long trainee period but she had a year trainee period. We all decided to join SOPA and we were placed here according to our abilities."

"I was at a lost of words when I decided to walk away."

She sure is pretty, but what I am doing is even right? I don't have any feelings for her. What if I happen to hurt her?

Endless questions with no hint of answers. I was really moving in circles. When my phone rang suddenly.

"Hello."

"Hyugi.. its me Irene help me, please.. please Hyugi."

"Irene what happened? just-t calm down okay and tell me where are you."

I ran as I heard her crying on the line my mind was blank all I could come up was. God just don't let her be in any kind of trouble afterall she is a girl.

I reached her home breathing heavily. I ringed the bell, but there was no answer and I started getting worried. I had no choice but to climb her window.

"Irene? Irene?

She was sitting in one corner with her head hidden and her hands curled around her legs.

"What happened? I looked around and I saw a mess in her house as if robbers came in."

"She turned and hugged me while her tears started rolling on my shirt."

I was quite as I was ready to hear her.

"Hyu-g-gi m-my pa-parents g-got d-divor-ced. I-I am a-all a-alone n-now."

She clenched my shirt while I hugged her back. caressing her hair.

"Irene I'm here for you anytime you need me. And you are not alone you still have your friends and me. I won't let anyone hurt you."

"She looked in my eyes looking for sincerity I might not like her romantically but I was honest about what I said to her. I really wanted to end this relationship but I guess now is not the time."

Irene POV

"Today is my birthday but I'm on vacations ironically speaking. I'm happy because I can't believe Hyugi Hayes is my boyfriend. I thought I will have to play more dirty but I just have him. I endlessly rolled in my bed. Thinking about the flashbacks of the other day when Hyugi held my hand and took me away from the crowd. My heart fluttered. Right when I was busy thinking about my baby. Seulgi texted me.

"Hey snowball what are you doing -.-"

"Thinking about my handsome man."

"I'm getting bored the classes are like taking forever T.T"

"Oh poor you. Lets exchange places. I really want to see my prince charming."

"Oh he is standing right behind our classroom, I think he is looking for you."

I blushed thinking if she is telling the truth.

"Ask him to give me his number "

"×××××××× there you go."

Right before I could call him my door bell ringed.

"Open the door."

"Taeyong? What is he doing here, I told him to breakup what now."

"What-"

"Irene is it true you are dating the guy in your class? Taeyong asked me while holding on strong to my wrist."

"Yes. I am!"

"Why? am I not enough for you? Or was my love just a time pass for you?"

"I-its not that Taeyong I just don't feel tha-"

Right when I was about to finished, he kissed me forcefully.

"No you are not! I won't let him have you."He gave me the dead stare."

"No! you won't do that when I said we are no more 'us' why don't you just let me go?"

"Taeyong leave my hand you are hurting me."

"If this way you will stay by my side then I will do anything to have you. He firmly gripped my wrist and pressed it more harder."

"St-top please you are hurting me. My heart filled in and a tear drop crawled down my face."

"He pushed me close and kissed me again till the vase on the side table dropped and shattered into small pieces."

"I love you, I love you, I really really love you. Irene have you forgotten the days when we were called each other's shadows. I can't just let you go. It kills me. How could you not think of my feelings? I need you I want you. Was I incapable of loving you the way you want?"

N-no Its not that Taeyong. You are still one of my best friends but I just don't feel like doing it anymo-

He hugged me while hiding his tears rolling on my shoulders.

"Ju-st come back."

There was dead silence when he just embraced me.

"Happy birthday Irene. But what I am going to say to you now is-

Taeyong seriously looked at me."

What tell me. I looked at him while my heart was ready to pop out.

"Your parents got divorced today. I'm sorry. He whispered in my ears."

"W-what? you are l-lying right?"

"Irene I'm sorry he hugged me tight while I was screaming internally. How could they do this to me."