19

'A week passed. And I seemed to be living different lives, different ways. My school life my personal life and my part-time job life. In all these parts, I'm surrounded by girls. I felt like in all this process I have forgotten the reason I came here for. Not to forget the wonder girls Yin Nabi and Irene are back.'

I went inside my class and I saw Irene sitting in my neighbourhood. reading something as I looked at her hands I felt I have seen this letter somewhere and I remembered its the letter given by the anonymous kisser Nabi.

"I was another stupid who welcomed another trouble. But how did she get that out of my locker, wait it wasn't locked to begin with."

Great Hyugi you should get kicked right in the middle.

Irene stood up from her seat.

"May I have your attention please?"

Everyone looked at her.

"This is the confession letter by the girl confessing she kissed Hyugi. She stopped at that part when I turned around I saw Nabi standing at the door giving me the dead stare."

"It isn't what you- Ouch-"

She kicked right in my reproductive organ and I had all my organs yelling for the moment I thought my eyes have gotten complete complete white. I felt like someone has just swung a bat on my reproductive part.

"Damn you-"

"What the duck how dare you bish you kicked him. Irene was in the fighting mode, not again I murmured."

"Nabi ignored her and went straight to Irene's seat instead of her own seat."

"What a change. I sighed."

Right then I saw Nabi dragged the table and chair out of the classroom and walked in the classroom, half of the class was looking at what she was doing. While Irene just ignored her.

"Get up."

"I told you I'm not going to get up." Irene rolled her eyes.

"Whatever! I'm not even talking to you. Are you deaf Dimple pickle get up from this seat."

"I got up having no idea what is going on."

She sat on my seat while I stood there dumb clueless. While the whole class was looking at our drama.

"What she raised an eyebrow towards the people looking at us."

"Why are you sitting on Hyugi's seat. Irene looked at her like Chucky holding a knife.

"There is no Hyugi written on this seat. So this isn't his seat. She rolled her eyes looking like Annabelle.

"You! Irene glared her as she stood from her seat."

"Fine I will put my bag on your seat as Irene tried to get a hold of her chair she fell down on her knees as Nabi pulled the chair back."

"Yaa. Irene yelled."

"What is this fuss all about. As everyone saw trainer Sora they turned their necks while I stood there like a notice board in the stormy weather. Counting the final countdown for the volcano to burst."

The girls kept quite while I became the victim.

"Hyugi why are you standing like the sugar cane."

"I have no seat." I responded innocently.

"And there I was going down in the basement getting a pair of table and chair. Damn you evil witch."

I was trying to be a sponge but not spongebob what they take me as I was far more than furious.

I glared at Nabi telling her its war!