38

"Yin Nabi Pov"

Another day in school and another day with Irene. After all what she did to me. Why am I being so good to her?  But then again she and I aren't the same. I look at her and I feel pity for her, her friends abandoned her. But were they friends? Aren't friends those who hold your hands strongly in bad times? Today friendship is another name for "Time pass" That's why I have stopped making time pass friends, who only entertain their boredom.

That's what I was thinking, sitting beside the window from where the light was reflecting on my left eye. As the sunlight kissed my cheeks I felt scared that the reflecting light might expose the deep hidden secrets in my eyes of being truly hurt by the people I called"Mine" But the caring people are always delusional, thy are lost in their own fantasies that's why they expect too much and got hurt when their expectations are exploited. Their cycle of forgiving and expecting never seems to meet an end. That's the nature of the people who are called "Fools" In my term the people who are called fools are those fragile flowers that first fill your eyes with colors and then please your heart. People plug flowers as they appeal their eyes but after the attraction is gone. Those flowers are just another piece of garbage that has lost its importance.

 No one never asks a flower if it hurts to be plugged? But then nature has given them thorns to protect themselves. "That's how innocent fools are."

"Snap out of it!" Irene brought me back to reality.

 I had this feeling that we were getting close. We were intentionally caring for each other.

Teachers were more serious in idol section than in random section. They were expecting for us to burn till we produce best quality coal. 

'The bell ringed after the classes end.'

'Irene s-shall we eat together?' I asked her

She looked at me with her mouth opened.  Let me check where the sun rised from! Or wait do you have a temperature? She said.

I don't think I have said something weird? I just said that shall we eat together? If you don't want to eat together, you can say so. I pouted.

Its not that I don't want to, I want to but I was shocked you were the one to ask me to eat with you.

"I'm not your crush right? So please stop acting like you are being asked by your crush."

"That was rude." But so you Nabi.

We sat on the table to eat together. But Chungha came in.

"Hi girls will you mind if I sit here?"

'No we won't! She joined us.'

Though she was sitting with us but her eyes were looking at someone who was sitting behind me.

"Who are you staring at~ Irene was quick to point out."

She blushed as Irene teased her. 

Chungha was smiling as she said "I like Dylan."

My eyes widened as I heard "Dylan" I choked on my food. I had tickles in my stomach and I wanted to laugh with my organs yelling. She fell for the pesky arrogant brat 'Dylan.'

Irene stole glances with me as she said to Chungha "Did you confessed?"

I don't know, he is scary and I don't have the courage to confess. He is a bad boy and I like bad boys plus he is really handsome and talented.

We started gossiping like girls do. We started talking about each others crush and that's how we became friends. I discovered many things about Irene. I asked them "How does a person falls in love?" They both laughed at my question.

"Was it that silly? But I just wanted to confirm something."