40

'She was dancing, I looked at her and I kept getting irritated. Why was she doing that? If it hurts she should stop.'

she pulled off the stunts and everyone just looked at her with their jaw dropped. Is there anything she can't do? 

"Happiness is when you win against the aces of the groups that are so known." We won! and it was because of Yin Nabi. The dancing queen. Everyone congratulated her but most of all she turned the class fellows into her fans. Those idols who were in their own world surrounded her. I looked at her and she looked really happy.

Her posture was unsteady. I grabbed her by her hand she looked at me "What"

Come with me!

 O-ouch! I'm coming stop pushing me already. 

I took her to the nurse office.  Sit!

Listen Hyugi Hayes! quit bossing me around. What's wrong with you? 

Yin Nabi                                                                                                                                           

I don't know why Hyugi was getting all worked up. Firstly he pulled me out of the crowd and then he took me to the nurse office. I asked him why is he being so bossy around me. Then he knelled down and raised my foot.

"Ya! have you seen how swollen it is? Was the challenge that important to you?

I remembered that I sprained my ankle. I thought I hide it well but I was wrong. He noticed me. 

"Why do you care?"

He flicked my forehead. 'Because you asked me to be your friend and that's what friends do! Pabo' (Fool)

Why is he like that? Why he keeps flattering my heart? I felt some roses blooming inside my heart. I don't want to be one of his fans. 

 Hyugi? 

Hmm? He looked at me.

 Hyugi If I say I have a different feeling for you. I-if I say I like you will there be anything like us?  

Uh n-nothing.

What am I thinking he probably likes Irene. There is never going to be anything like us!  

What happened? Dylan came stalking us along with my new friends. Irene and Chungha.  

"She has sprained her ankle." Hyugi told them. I felt awkward Irene was right infront of me. I was asking myself how am I suppose to act? 

Dylan came towards me and caressed my head.

"Are you okay?" It was probably my first time looking him so worried about me. So bad boys do have hearts in their wild cages.  

 "I'm fine don't worry."   I looked at Dylan

I was worried. Dylan was shooting bullets on Hyugi. 

I saw Irene and Hyugi stealing glances. For a moment I felt sad. Maybe I should hide these feelings in the depth of my heart before I end up getting hurt.

After some time everyone left and I was back being a loner. I leaned on my right side thinking I can't have a normal life. I'm not as pretty as other girls are, I'm not even anything special. All these insecurities led me to only one thing "I can't share any mutual feelings with Hyugi." He will never like someone who is faraway from the word "Ulzzang".

I was hungry and I skipped breakfast this morning. I wish if I could teleport my feelings to someone. I placed two both fingers on my chordates. Du Du Du Du.

Someone walked in. I quickly closed my eyes and pulled the blanket up to my nose. 

I saw someone saying "Cute" I slightly opened my eyes but I noticed I was caught. But what an unexpected person.

I brought you some food, because Yin Nabi loves eating "Ramyeon" I stared at him silently 

"How does he knows that? "          

You must be asking yourself now, how do I know? Dylan said while dragging the chair near my bed.

Well the thing is every boy knows all the things about the girl he likes.

Is it that he can read my thoughts?

Don't you have class? I tried to change the subject.

I don't care about class because I can only care for one thing at a time.

If I knew I will be stuck here listening your bad jokes then...

Then what? Dylan stepped up from his seat.

Uh n-nothing I smiled.

You need to know you are my possession and no one can look at you. He raised an eyebrow.

Listen- Dylan I'm not your possession and not even your girlfriend so- stop acting like this. I said irritated.

Well I'm changed and instead of taking a detour I will win your heart by all means.

"I kept silent cause a girl's heart is always fragile."