62

"Four years later"

Hyugi! Hyugi! Hyugi!

Oppa! saranghaee (I love you)

Oppa Hwaiting (Fighting)

Oppaaaaaa!!!! so handsome!

"Hyugi opppaaaaaa!! please look at me."

I'm Hyugi Hayes 25 years old famous idol. From the boy group C.Y.S. Four years ago I made a promise, after getting homeless and starved on streets, I nearly lost my mom. I shed blood tears after I realized the truth of my dad. Every person has a turning point in his life. That was the turning point in my life, when I hid all my emotions and I became hungry for revenge. I lost everything along with the girl I loved. They told me she died in the plane crash. I know it wasn't true. I have craved our names on the tree where the airplane was crashed. No one ever found her body. But love is long gone now. I'm not the Hyugi I was once used to be. I can't say some part of me is gone. Because all of me is gone. Now I look at people and I can clearly tell sad eyes, why? because the spark of happiness in my eyes is gone. The love of my life is gone. Some people are thick skinned so are Nabi's parents. I came in power and I took everything that belonged to me.

But my heart is broken so much broken that every tiny piece is far apart, fragmented and is isolated under the several layers of dust.

"Yin Nabi! My tears silently fell and they ache so much! I swear pain was given a tongue it would cry louder begging the world to unite us. I have been lonely. There are thousands passed unnoticed from my eye, yet every face reminds me of you. But everyday I remind myself this girl is never coming back."

"That was a mind blowing performance, no doubt C.Y.S is doing so well. Its really on demand these days."

I passed by without any comment.

"Yaa! is this the way to greet your sunbaes?" (Senior)

"I guess I have made it clear we are not sunbae and hobae (Senior and junior) because in this profession everyone is a competitor."

"Stop being so judgemental and you better stop pretending that we are close."

"Arrogant bastard." He shouted at me.

"Like I care!" I muttered to loud enough for their ears.

"Cancel my schedules for the next week." I said to my manager.

"You have a press conference, You need to tell the public about your marriage ceremony one week earlier." My manger said.

"Fine."

I went straight to the hall for press conference.

"Be patient everyone."

"Thanks everyone for coming. Today I called you all to inform you that next week I will be getting married. (All the people starts gossiping) I think we all should get married when we are young."

So this means you will be leaving C.Y.S?

"No" it is because of C.Y.S that I'm at this point I will continue to be C.Y.S main vocal, lead rapper and visual.

I answered all the time wasting questions of stupid reporters. Who decides our fame.

Phone rings

"Yaah you! how dare you!! how dare you claim my industries? Heir? You low life beggar!! You can't ruin me. I'll turn your bones into dust." Said Nabi's dad.

"Well all that barking won't work on me anymore. It was mine to begin with. You should be happy that I didn't sent you to prison that's the least bit of favor I could do to because of taking Nabi away from me."

I picked up my phone and I called my lawyer. "Prepare my documents I can't postponed my inauguration. Let them know the right heir is back to get his share." 

I went inside the luxurious car, waiting for me at the broadcasting exist.

"Enough yeobo (Honey) How long are you going to work?" Irene was sitting inside the car's back seat.

"We need to choose our wedding dresses, why are you so non serious?" Irene pouted

"You can see I'm busy right?"

 "lets go now! I want to choose our dresses." Irene made a sour face.

"Do I have a choice?"

Irene nodded "No"

"Lets go!"

We went inside my car to the designer shop to pick up the best wedding dress.

"I will try this" Irene picked up a dress.

"How am I looking?" Irene asked me.

"It looks like this dress was made for you

"It looks like this dress was made for you."

As I checked through the dresses I came across one particular dress that caught my eye.

I sighed "If Nabi was here..."

She was like a Cinderella who always ran away.

We picked the dresses and everything we needed.

Days passed and I started feeling more and more empty I felt like I have placed my heart to be chopped.

Nights were cold and everyday was like needles were poked at my heart.

I left Irene and went to my home. I laid on the bed reflecting at our old memories. And I realized something really warm has crawled down my face I touched them and I found tears, either rolling in vain or crying in someone's memories.

"I don't have hope.."

"Hyugi?"

My mom was standing outside the door.

"Hmm?"

"Are you happy?" My mom caressed my head.

"A tear escaped my eye. I don't need to be happy inorder to live a life. Who needs happiness when I'm still alive."

"Everything will be alright." My mother kissed my forehead.

"I don't believe it."