56

"Now may I have your attention? Hyugi held me close to him." Lets have a dance.

"Everyone is looking at us." I said in hesitation.

Its because we are the most beautiful couple, dancing under the love of moonlight.

"It is embarrassing! so embarrassing. Aaaaa!" I held my head down.

"There is something on your face."

I raised my head. "What?"

"A beautiful smile!" There is nothing on the snow. Just look at my eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want you to see your reflection in my eyes."

His lips were touching the cuff of my ears.

"I love you!"  he whispered.

And again shyness took over me.

"Stop~~"

We danced despite of the darkness and ticking of the clocks.

Buzz~ Buzz~ Buzz~

Pick the phone Hyugi. I said.

Nah! I just want to keep myself to you.

Buzz~ Buzz~ Buzz.

He took his phone to switch off, when he saw the call was from the hospital.

"It's from hospital. Hyugi Hayes speaking?" Said the nurse.

"Yes!"

"Please come to the hospital. Something, happened to your mother."

"What Hyugi?" I looked at him getting panicked..

"I don't know, I'm..scared."

We took the cab as we went to see his mother. Hyugi ran in the hospital corridors.

"Doctor! what is wrong?" Hyugi asked.

Go see it for yourself. The doctor pointed towards the door.

"Hyugi Hayes"

I just came out from the darkest days of my life, I'm not ready to loose her. Not now, when I have the person I loved the most. Mom just be alright, just jebal (Please) don't leave me.

All of the way I was begging God to save my mother. I may be a tough man but when it comes to my mother, I'm just a big chicken hearted rooster.

I ran like a lost puppy looking for his family. I looked around for the doctors to guide me on the situation. Yet he left me on the suspense to figure it out for myself.

My legs were trembling and my heart was on the verge of exploding any moment of bad news and I will fell on my knees.

I entered the room and I fell on my knees as I started crying.

"Moooooooom~!!! You are finally awake." People were looking at a big 21 year old baby crying."

Hyu~! My son! come to mom. My mom wide spreaded her arms as she said in her sleepy voice.

I rushed in her arms like a small kid. I rubbed her hands alongside my cheeks. I was dying to hear her voice.

Aiguu my son has become so thin. She scanned me like an x-ray machine. She wiped my tears when I hugged her again, and I realized I have someone outside.

Wait mom~ someone is waiting outside. With that I rushed to get my girlfriend.

"Hey come lets go."

"I-I'm not ready- t-to meet her!"

"You are more than ready! lets go!"

"Yin Nabi"

I was standing outside the door from where I was waiting to hear the news. Suddenly I heard Hyugi crying. I was filled with sadness thinking is it what I am thinking it is?

I stood there like a statue, biting my lips, when Hyugi came out and pulled me inside. The door opened and I saw the glimpse of a lady rested on the bed.

"Ahjumma!" I was filled with shock when I saw her.

Agasshi? (Miss)

Wait! wait! you guys know eachother? Hyugi looked at us both.

Kind of! I said as the ahjumma smiled at me.

"She is an angel Hyugi!. I'm really glad you were in capable hands." Hyugi's mom said.

No!~ Ahjumma! I'm not.

I looked at her whispering something in Hyugi's ears and I felt I was out of the conversation.

"So you are still wearing the Nabi pendant I gave you?"

I looked at the pendant and I realized How fate is! I treasured the simple yet unique pendant which belonged to Hyugi! I always knew, I had an attachment to it but I never knew the connection was this much intense. 

"You know what's that pendant called?"

"No" I nodded.

"It means, love will find you, to bound you with the person who is born to be yours." 

If you turn it upside down you will see "YTL" it means "Your one true love."

"Hyugi?" His mom called him.

hmm?

Who was that friend of yours who liked a girl,  the girl who belonged to someone else.

I instantly looked down at the floor as if something was there.

"Ugh- m-mom n-nothing!" he smiled exposing his deep dimples.

"Hyugi Hayes."

It can't be right? she heard all what I said. Now I'm all doomed. She is going to tease me until I gave in.

"Who is that girl my son fell for?" She whispered in my ears. I felt shy as if I was the newly wed bride.

I looked at Nabi and my mother gave me a really pretty and satisfying smile.

"So you are Nabi!" 

I steal glances from Nabi and I saw how red she was. I was thinking is she embarrassed? or is she liking that? 

"There was a time when I nagged at Hyu to get a girl everytime he enrolled as a freshmen in school. And his only excuse was she will be one in a million. I guess he was right when he said that. When I look at you I see how pretty and well mannered you are. Feel free to come to me if he teases you, we will both grab his ears."

We talked for hours and I realized how her presence made us look like a complete family.