66

Since the growling hyenas in my stomach are hungry I better feed them something.

I walked to the cafe in Ace ent and my eyes became as big as a football size  my eyes couldn't  believe the fancy view.

I went down to order something really cheap, that was only water, as I sighed over the menu, the only thing that bothered me was the cold pocket.

"Hyugi~ What should we eat?" My manga husband.

"You tell princess." Hyugi caressed Irene's cheeks with a face cupping.

"Anything that you will eat." Irene smiled.

"Okay dear wife I will go buy something good." Hyugi kissed her forehead. 

"Ah. Excuse me miss can I have a little discount on this bread." I asked shamelessly.

Okay that was dumb what I said I felt really embarrassed, And I imagined myself like a fish out of the water. I never in my life have ever done this. I just wanted to disappear.

Aigu she ignored me.

"Sir why did you came here? You could've just asked someone."

"Its okay." Please bring the best dish from your menu for us. Hyugi said.

"Ah ahjum-a!" Why can't you give me a discount. I'm short of money and I'm hungry." I raised my voice and unintentionally I caught peoples attention.

Just a flash it took of the moment and our eyes met.

"No way Hyugi?"

"What's wrong with her?"

"Swipe my card and give her the meal I ordered and bring me another one."

"You are so kind sir" said the women.

"You should atleast say thanks you, thankless girl." Said the women.

I bowed him bidding my thanks.

There was a time when Hyugi's stomach growled infront of me and we use to share Ramen, its like opposite. Why was it like that? Why do I keep on running to the man who is never meant to be mine?  we are attracted like two opposite poles of a magnet.

Something in him changed. Did he forgot me? Maybe he is just ignoring me. I should pretend to do the same.

After leaving the building, the whole night I was thinking why Hyugi was there? Will we be under same building? Or was it a coincidence?

All I knew that I just didn't wanted to be in the same place as him.

"Next morning"

What? Hyugi is the owner of Ace entertainement?  My mouth stayed in an "O" shape with the shock rushing in my blood like adrenaline.

So he was the one who took everything from my parents..And made their lives miserable.

I never met them after I came back to Korea because that was their punishment for making you suffer. But you already made them like this.

The next day after Hyugi's marriage ceremony.

"Excuse me do you by any chance know where the owner of this huge mansion is?" I showed them the picture of my house.

"You mean Hayeyin? And his wife?"

"Yes!" I nodded.

"They went bankrupt and the bank took everything they had, but if you are looking for them, they are living in the...."

As I walk passed the given address I felt sad, Karma hit my dad so bad. He was resided in the burned house, where Hyugi once lived.
Hiding behind the corner of a wall. I saw two old people living in despair, how did they ended up like this? An old women who was mentally unstable and an old man barely walking in the house dragging her mentally ill wife in.

They were my parents!! The parents, who never once loved me and it ached my heart as if torned like paper. Fear crawled my spine and regret took over me. I wanted to go to them. But I was a girl of my tongue I promised myself that I will never look back at them.

My heart shredded and was like a burned kebab I looked away and ran, feeling the ultimate pain and regret. Thinking who did this to my parents or they are paying for the sins they once committed.

People often forget that they will be punished if they will commit sin, yet the power to do bad is much luring.

"Back to present"

Ever since that day I have been looking at them secretly. Even though they treated me like the ignorant part of the society that people consider as dust.

Hyugi Hayes, I don't have feelings for you anymore but I don't want wish to hate you either.

"Wait Nabi!"

"Should I write this on my forehead?" that call me "Dabin."

"Its weird to call you with other names. I like your original name the most."

Aish ya Dylan speak slowly please! Why you are so fixated to expose me?

"What?"

That happened what I wanted to avoid the most. I got caught.

In side my head I was running laps as if dogs are chasing me, don't let him be the person I want to avoid the most.

And there my luck shined like stars.

Hyugi Hayes standing right behind me, wearing royal blue color suit.

"Mrs Dabin follow me in my room."

I was like the person who had a knife swinging on her neck. I was so dead.

"Y-yes sir."

I glared Dylan with my angry big eyes ready to sling shot him with marbles.

You are so dead!

"I called you here to let you know that you will be managing a rookie group through out. Will you be able to do it?"

"Yes sir." I gulped.

"Sir you called me?"

"Ah yes take miss Dabin to the rookies and tell her the basics. Make sure to train her under your guidance."

Thank God he didn't find out..

"Miss Dabin, these are the girls you will be moving in with. Lets get you introduced." He said as we walked out of Hyugi's office.

"Girls may I have your attention. This is Dabin your new manager."

I greeted them and the girls did the same for me.

"So I will let you girls know each either."

"OmG this means we are going to debut..." said the cutest girl among the girls.

Everyone started greeting me and we slowly started introducing ourselves. So the CEO I  dreamed to fall for me was "Hyugi" again ill fate leading me into the mystic world, where I'm blind, not knowing where the path will lead me.