65

One month later

Hyugi got married, I couldn't be more rejected like this. I cried for days and nights, letting go of my crush was one of the hardest challenges I faced. After continuous scroll down of tears my heart was empty and dry as a barren land.

I have to change myself I couldn't be the same old single potato anymore. I told myself no I forced myself believe that I will get my match. I was like a jobless hobo, since I left my job in the restaurant.

Dropping my resume here and there I got small job offers since I left in the middle of graduating. school. Well it came up with prices I'm suffering now. Regrets filled me in, if I had continued my studies I would be respectable and I had chances to brush off people who looked down at me.

"Sighs" What can be done.

I just walked out of the huge company that was once under my father, leaving my so called resume.

"I am dead sure no way in hell I will get any job."

Sitting on the bench I tried looking at the sun that burned my eyes. I gave myself courage that these eyes have been burned before by the insightful view.

Just before dozing off  my phone ranged.

"Hello? Miss dabin speaking?"

Dabin? Oh I remembered changing my name because I wanted to change everything about me. I cut off my hair short to my shoulder length and dyed them blonde.

"Yes Dabin speaking?"

You have been accepted in the "Ace entertainment please make sure to come for an interview at XXXX

"you mean after fifteen minutes??"

"Yes"
Okay sure.

I don't know if I should be happy or I should be nervous. I was talking a new step in life. I was sad though but somehow a change for the better was making my heart blush. I was thinking stupid things. Thanks to Korean dramas.

I closed my eyes and I imagined the sweet fantasy of a charming boss falling for me.

"Like this will ever happen. 100% possibilty only in dreams."

I went to my apartment changed into my formal clothes. I stood infront my mirror and I puffed  some powder on my face following with a light shade of lipstick.

"Tadaa I'm all done."

I walked confidently to the Ace entertainment thinking I will do it, while reaching in the company I crumbled like a potato chip.

"All the people up for the interview gather in the conference hall."

Dik doking my chicken heart was ready to scoop out. As I heard girls saying.

"Super hot and super cold." The girls winning made me almost felt like spinning like a inflated balloon wondering in the sky.

Looking at the massive size of  aquarium on the rooftop, I felt like I was lost in the tunnel. The view was like a underwater aquarium park, with so many eye luring fishes in it.

The more I fell for the building the more I wanted to get this job.

Tapping my feet with throbbing pulses of nervousness I felt my lower abdomen paralyzing.

"Next"
Oh God let me pass this I will eat vegetables promise.

As I walked I felt the sound of feet walking, every object around me was talking.

"Have a seat"
The man sitting on the chair with his back faced towards me said.

"So" he said as he turned.

"Ugh?" Dylan.
"YOU??" I said in silent lip synching.

"Yeah me!" What are you doing here Yi-

"Dabin sir!" I let out an awkward laugh, signalling him from my eyes, to play with me.

"Ah yes" he cleared his throat.

"Krystal kindly leave the office I will take her interview."

After the door bangs shut. Dylan loosed his tie around his neck.

"What brings you here Yin Nabi? What's with your name Da Da what?"

"Dabin*"

"Yes Dabin!"

"Well I want to get a job, ofcourse that's why I am here."

So she doesn't knows this company is under Hyugi Hayes.

"But what are you doing here? I thought you have gone back to gwang-ju?" I asked with curosity tickling my belly.

"No, I decided to live here."

"Do you even know if this post is good for you?" I mean you are going to be a secretary manager for the rookies here.

"Yes I know." I just want it anyway.

"Well look at you, a tom boy with a little touch of femininity."

"Well its the art of my inner fashion."

"Are you really needy?"

I nodded with my puppy eyes. "Please do me this life time favour Oppa!" If nothing works butering ageyo works.

You don't need to butter me. 'Fine'

Tomorrow morning be on time.

Sir the candidates have been selected. We still need an ace of the group to debut.

"Well for that open the global auditions we need a new ace."

"Honey" stop over burdening yourself, its time to eat. Irene came in the room.

"Handle the rest, I will take my leave." Hyugi said and left with Irene.