26

"Hyugi POV"

'A week passed and I skipped school I closed myself in the small room. I don't want to go to school, I don't want to live my dream anymore I just want to sit in a corner all crumbled. Without being disturbed.'

"Hyugi!"

'I felt like my mom called me and I rushed down with excitement that my mom is okay. I opened the door and I found our neighborhood.'

"I heard what happened Hyugi I'm so sorry my son. She said."

'I held my head down, while listening her apologetic story.'

"Your mother loves you, don't be so hard on yourself she will get hurt looking at you like this. You don't go to school, your house is a mess and look at yourself you have become so weak. This isn't the Hyugi we know. You are a grown up. If your mom wakes up and sees you, how hurt she will be?"

 'I was taken back by her words. After we bid our goodbye I decided to go to school.'

'I took the nearby bus and went to school.'

"Hyuugiiiiii~ Irene rushed in my arms."

"I missed you! where were you? You didn't replied to my messages and you didn't even picked my calls." She said.

'Nothing.' I replied

'I walked passed her and went to my class. I sat on my seat.'

'I turned my head and I saw Yin Nabi sitting beside the window, peeking down. Her face was so comfortable I just kept staring at her. Till she caught me and I aimed for the other direction.'

'I realized she was looking at me. I left my chair and I went to sit on the table she was sitting.'

"What is you want Mr trans? She said while rolling her eyes."

"Should I prove that I have fine reproductive organs?"

"You are a trans nothing to see. I already know."

  'You want to see me this badly ha?' I smirked.  

'Then open your eyes and see clearly.' I raised a brow.

'I unbuttoned my shirt. And aimed to unbuckle my belt.'

"What the hell are you doing. She yelled and everyone was fixated on us."

'Proving my sexuality. I whispered in her ears smirking.'

Yin Nabi PoV

"I was sitting beside the window looking down on the beauty of nature shinning elegantly. I suddenly felt two eyes deeply staring at me I turned my neck and I saw Hyugi Hayes staring at me. He immediately looked the other way, I wondered where he was from the past week. By taking a good look at him he looked bad. I continued to think about him. When I stopped myself. Why am I thinking about him. Just when I snapped out Hyugi Hayes was sitting on my table with his both feet on the sides of my chair. He looked like a wild monkey while pretending to be cool."

'What you want Mr trans.' I asked.

I looked at him having such a weird feeling. It was the second time he looked into my eyes and  I fan girled on how intense his eyes are. He snapped me out getting irritated on calling him a trans.

'Out of the blue he asked me to prove his sexuality. I never took him seriously and I fought back, till his hand reached his collar and he started unbuttoning. I thought he is just trying to make an impact on me, he unbuttoned his shirt and was now unbuckling his lower abdomen. Everyone started hooting.'

"My heart was racing crazily, I was embarrassed so I yelled at him. Tears started forming in my eyes. I looked at him and I ran away from the class. I was insulted infront of the whole class. I ran and bumped into someone."

'I'm sorry!'

'He turned around and came towards me.'

"Sorry? Ha- sorry is no answer for that! He said."

'I looked around and I noticed we are alone in the theater. He stepped closer to me. And whispered.'

"Yin Nabi watch before I teach you how to watch."

'This voice! I looked at him and my jaw dropped. It can't be..'

"The person who bullied me in my middle school and made my life hell. What is he doing in SOPA."

'I started having cold sweats as I looked at him. I wanted to escape him but he blocked all my exists. He raised me on his shoulder and took me out from the dark theater.'

'He threw me abruptly on the floor.'

'Now get the hell out of my sight! before I loose my temper. I rushed till I bumped into Hyugi. Why am I so unlucky today.'