64

"Back to present"

When did you came back to Seoul? Hyugi asked.

I came here months ago, my memories was still in pieces. I was working in a restaurant when I saw you one T.V and I remembered who this person was. Then I came here looking for you and I found you got engaged to Irene. 

for a moment there was just wind rustling in between them. 

Hyugi's hand slipped from Nabi's hand.

I always find a disguise in Irene whenever you left me brokenhearted she always held me when I was about to fell off the cliff and I would be so mean to left her again and again. Yin Nabi, I guess we really met in a bad time and in a bad life. I really can't be your Hyugi anymore.. 

"Why?"

"I hate you! For you information if you don't know I can't be with the girl whose father murdered my dad!"

I'm sorry Nabi I can't break Irene's heart and her dreams anymore. I am going to sacrifice myself for her even if it means giving her my heart forcefully.

Hyugi held Nabi's hand and lets it go, while Hyugi walks away and Nabi founds a butterfly pendant in her palm.

I guess then its really over?

I came here for you, I went through all of that just to be with you and you are leaving telling me we can't be together? 

"Hyu!! d-don't go!"I rushed and hugged him folding my arms around his chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't have any choice.. How am I going to live with the  guilt of letting you go? Just please don't go". Her grip went tighter.

"I'm sorry Nabi, I really am and I mean it."

Yin Nabi

"I told you so! Didn't I?"said Dylan.

"I love him! H-how am I suppose to let him go that easily". Tears escaped my eyes I covered my eyes with my knuckles and I felt every hope in me shattering into pieces.

Hyugi Pov

It's so hard meeting and parting like the waves in the ocean. I loved you more than that I waited for you and when I finally decided to give up up on you, you appeared my eyes were stinging me and my heart was pinching my throat, these hands of mine, wanted to hug you, why is our destiny playing with us like cards? 

I was walking towards my bride who was smiling towards me, it was the most happiest moment in her life. She always said to me "I'm always thinking on how to make you stay." I couldn't break her dreams I just couldn't bring myself to break her heart again and again. 

The clappings started and I held the hand of my yet to be bride.

Tears that fell in my heart like stones,

Running like acid deep down in my bones.
stones that stroked on the surface of water,
The dancing stone that is fixated to alter
Pain that reached up my eyes as if sucked up by a straw,

Holding on the exists of my sockets they got pushed mercilessly begging to withdraw

Some tears kissed my cheeks leaving trails on the peak
while some stood there in the corner so weak.
Lids that slowly drifted apart
Made defenseless tears to fell like stars

My gloomy eyes that gazed on its reflection
Shattered like drizzles on its imperfection.
Tears that fell in pure violence
Were addicted to the thing called silence.