6

Day 1
I woke up early, or maybe I didn't slept at all, all the excitement and crazy feelings that kept crawling in my mind reminded me of my test that I had in SOPA. The top legends of time were sitting there to examine me more accurately if I say they were right infront of me to mentally harass me.

I saw a huge tail of endless line with people gathered at the hall to get in, I heard almost hundred candidates were badly rejected and not to forget the little pinch of spices that the judges added to crush there hopes. My heart was beating like a chicken because I had nothing and I was sure of the fact I was just going to entertain my hopes to see the things that I always wished to see. As I heard "Next" there I was just ready to enter my coffin I never feared the broom of my mother that she once use to hit me with not even the fear of getting my naked childhood pics aired on internet. But this fear was the one that even made me doubt my gender. As I got up I felt my legs falling apart like the house of cards. When I entered the hall I felt like I had shrunked. As I took a deep breath and gathered myself. I saw the smiling face of my mom telling me Hyu I believe in you, so you should also believe in yourself.

"Hyugi Hayes"
Age: 17.
Height: 6ft1
Training period: None.
Specialty: Not confirmed.

"Your profile was the most interesting one when we got it. I was anticipating to see what kind of talent you have you better not disappoint us."

The famous YG (Yanguk Shik the owner of the top leading company in korea) that was sitting along with JYP  (Park Jin Young, the owner of the JYP label and JYP company) Kahee (The famous choreographer) and SM (The owner of number one label company of south Korea)

Y-Ye-Yes sir!

"I took a deep breath as the music played, my body reacted on its on, I went along with the movements coming in my head. As I danced the tension within my body disappeared. I told myself Hyugi Hayes its now or never. I built my confidence and swirled my body into a typhoon. I asked myself why I want to be an idol because I enjoyed the me on the stage the happiness that takes over me as I present myself. I was confident more then ever. As I danced, I saw the judges looking at me with a serious expression and the urge to set fire sparked in me I exceeded my limits and after the given time the music stopped."

"I looked at them with high hopes."

"Kahee: What was that kiddo?

'The rest of them were just silent with their heads down. My saliva got stuck and it was even hard to gulp it down I looked at them and I was disappointed at myself for being so incompetent.'

Well I thought you just blew me away, they all smiled at me.

JYP: You are such a good dancer that all the time my eyes were anticipating what's next.

YG: You look like a different person as you dance.

SM: Well your talent is no joke. But other then that can you sing? or rap?

"I don't know but I can try."

"How lonely has it been since you left me on morphine,
Its broken like i'm shattered
yeah you left me on our past,
like none of this ever mattered
why were we bounded to last
I love you since our past
own me like you did, love me like you did, I need you, I need nobody but you.
I last on your love you are my drug
I need nobody else but you.."

"......YG please give me some words, I seem to be off track." Kahee smiled."

YG: We all seem to be lost in his voice. It looks like SOPA finally found a gem after a hunt.

JYP: Did you wrote these lyrics?

"Yes sir"

SM: Try rapping the same lines.

  "I did as I was told to. But the dead silence freaked me I reasked myself did I passed?"

Kahee: You will be informed via the list we will update on Thursday outside the campus.

"And that's how I passed. I laid rested on the bed with one arm on my eyes, as I removed my arm It was still dark."

"Alarm Rings"

'Damn, i'm late, i'm late!'

"Hyu! Slow down! Slow down!, here have your breakfast."

"Mom! i'm so late its 7:45 am I will be late for the morning assembly. Aaa I woke up the whole night and slept right before the alarm ringed."

"Hyu!"

"What mom?"

'You look really handsome in this uniform'

"I'm late mom bye see ya."

"I hopped on my bike with the bread slice in my mouth, and I speeded thinking I will get roasted on the barbeque tray if I got late. My legs were cramping because I kept on paddling.

First impression is the last, if I set off with a bad image it will carry on with me like my uniform. That was all I was thinking."

Finally I reached SOPA. From here starts the days of my new life."