37

"Yin Nabi"

'I thought only I was good. But Idol section is ofcourse "Idols section" it was different after back to back lessons. I took my lunch and went to the stairs. I saw Hyugi drinking flavored milk. I sat beside him.'

"So you broke up with Irene?"

Why? am I now unattractive. His stupid habit of thinking "I like him."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

Irene kept looking at you in the vocal class, not to forget she was crying.

"Is she okay?"

Why are you asking me. Go ask her?

He became silent. 

"Sometimes you just have to let go of the things you like the most. Everything happens for the best."

That's your excuse? I raised an eyebrow.

I said as I took the bread in my mouth.

Hold on what's this in your hand? He pointed at my hand.

"It is something an ahjumma gave me. Why everyone kept asking me about it."

It looks so familiar from the gift I-

"Nevermind" 

He came close to me and rested his head on my shoulder. 

(Mwoya) What? I pouted.

He shut my lips with both of his fingers. "You talk so much."

And right at the moment Dylan came in.

The expression on his face was not really good. I guess he was jealoused. But whatever he isn't my boyfriend.

"Have you eaten? I asked Dylan."

"No" he nodded.

"Were you waiting for someone to feed you?" I scolded him. As I handed him the bread.

"Are you guys dating?" Hyugi asked.

Two different replies at the same time. 

"No" I strongly denied while Dylan said "Yes"

'I will take my leave then. Hyugi winked at me.'

"No" I looked at him while my eyes were begging him to stay. He smirked and left.

Now it was just Dylan and me.

I silently started eating while he kept eating from my hand. My blood started boiling.

"Yaa" You have your share in your hand eat it from there. You pesky brat.

But the one in your hand is more tasty. He smirked. 

 I pushed him unintentionally and he came over me.

He stared at me and smirked. I will be a good boy I won't do anything to you.

I got up as I was going to escape. He placed his foot and I fell on my nose. 

"Yaa" I busted on the top of my lungs. "Is this you call love? Your love is so gross and wild Dylan!"

I banged the door and rushed out.

"Irene Pov" 

I was looking for a partner to eat. Since all my members were ignoring me. 

Taeyong came and sat beside me. I had no choice but to ignore him. He kept following me around the whole day. While I was eating he kept tapping his foot over my foot. I gave him the death glare but it seemed to have no effect on him.

Meanwhile Hyugi passed behind me and sat on the table behind me.

'I was already heartbroken and frustrated and Taeyong was playing with a wounded tigress.'

Before I could raise my voice. Hyugi held me by my hand and pushed me in his arms.

"What the hell is wrong?" He said to Taeyong while he was sucking on the lolipop.

"Who are you to meddle in our affairs? You were ignoring her the whole day why do you care now?" 

To be honest "I really don't care" Its impolite to harass a girl in public. Hyugi said pissed.

"What did you just said" Taeyong caught Hyugi by his collar.

What? are you gonna hit me? Come on hit me! Hit me! if you call yourself a man. Hyugi provoked him. 

"Taeyong placed a punch on Hyugi's face."

"I would love to put bruises on this pretty face of yours."

'Another fist came in and it was not Hyugi but an unexpected person.'

The cafeteria's ahjumma came in to stop the fight.

"Hyugi Pov"

I don't know why I was getting frustrated. 

"Look at your self your face is all bruised." Nabi said.

I went to the nurse room and there was no one. So I was trying to help myself, when Nabi took the cotton from my hand.

"You could've asked for help."

So what wrong with you? She asked while she was putting ointment on my bruises.

"It stings."

"It should." She was enjoying teasing me.

"I don't know I'm just frustrated. I hate everything. I just want to beat or get beaten."

Should I kick you. She smirked.

"I think I'm better this way." I replied her instantly.

She was close to me it was my first time noticing her. Whenever she is with me my heart feels like home. I don't know what to do with this feeling. When I unconsiously held her hand. 

She looked at me.

"What?" 

Uh n-nothing I quickly took my hand away from her.

She placed her fingers on the edges of my lips and stretched them into a smile.

"You look pretty when you smile." She said while smiling at me.

I was lost in her eyes yet I was in pain because I had little feelings for Irene but then I had to murder them. But this face was making me feel so relaxed.

"Was it I was drawn to her?"