28

"Yin Nabi PoV"

'These boys have made my life a hell. This day was the unluckiest day. I went upstairs  after washing my hair, cursing Hyugi whenever the cold water made me have goosebumps. You idiot I pouted. I went upstairs and leaned towards the door. I closed my eyes to rest for a while and I happened to fall asleep. I wokeup and I felt my head was on someone and I looked up to see who that someone was and there he was 'Dimple pickle.'

"Are you up?"

'I suddenly corrected myself and came back to my senses. Why didn't you wake me up?'

"Because I didn't wanted to hear your shrill voice." He replied.

'I woke up and a hand pulled me backward.'

"W-what? I looked at him confused."

'Shutup and sit.'

We sat there with just hearing the wind rustling.

"I feel like I'm suffocating inside. Things seem to be disheartening me. I just want to leave my dream as it is. Look every bird have wings to fly, I thought when I will get wings, I will own the sky but my wings are just too weak to support my body." He said.

'Everyone has a scar there are millions who aim for the sky yet the unique one is that who lives on the land and rules it like a king. Million of birds fly people don't remember every one of them yet people always remember the bird who lives on land and has never seen the sky.' I replied.

"He looked at me with a shocked expression, yet his eyes were sad."

'Why are you sitting here? Why don't you go spend your time with your girlfriend. I raised an eye brow.'

"I have the freedom to do things I am not bound to take orders from you." He stared at me.

'What's with the staring? will you stop that it makes me feel so uncomfortable.'

'Why? my good looks distract you?' He smirked.

'Listen you-'

"Blah! blah! blah!" He irritated me.

"How are the kittens doing. He asked me out of the blue"

'Some arrogant people left them there so ofcourse I have to look after them after all I am not as cruel as they are.'

"Aha~ that was a strong taunt. He lifted his head up towards the sky."

Look at the sky its so windy. Hyugi said.

'I looked up at the sky and I felt some warm fingers rested on my fingers. My heart pounded. I asked myself did he intentionally did that? He isn't the Hyugi I know. I didn't had the courage to look at him or to even escape my fingers even though his hands were just lightly tapped on my fingers yet I felt something different from him. Was my heart getting weaker for him? or it was just a coincidence.'

"You took your revenge on me I coughed."

'Well I didn't intended to take my revenge on you. He smirked'

"So why did you AA-CHU. Did that. I sneezed."

'Because I wanted to?'

"Looks like I have caught a cold. I complained."

'Ahan? That's great just like I had a week ago thanks to someone pouring milk on my head.'

'You shouldn't have irritated that someone. You shameless monkey.'

'You made me strip as well! He added'

"HULL-DAEBAK (OMG GREAT) I made you? but you were the one who wanted to show some skin." I pouted.

'Aish you were better sleeping.' he messed my hair.

'I bit his shoulder.'

"Yaaaa! What are you still hungry. He pushed and in the second he was over me."

'My eyes were frozen and his hands were both gripping my hands.'

"W-Wha-"

"What is going on here? Irene opened the door and was filled with shock."