7

''Excuse me, do you by any chance know where the auditorium hall is?"
'No'

"I was inside SOPA the school of my dreams, but I seemed to have no idea of where I was or where the auditorium is I felt like a rat inside the puzzle looking for an exit. I saw people going inside a room and my instinct followed them. I was approximately five minutes late I rushed in and I saw JYP giving a speech and I was like "screw it" I was hella late I ran and stood beside a girl.

"Hey when did it started, while I was fixing my collar, tie and laces."

"Five minutes ago.."

"I welcome you all to Seoul school of performing arts. I wish you all the very best of luck, this year we had some amazing mind blowing talented people enrolled in, so I think its a game on. We are even more excited then you all are. SOPA is a platform that can give a ray of hope to all your dreams. For dreams to be a living dream you need to sweat, work hard and let you limitations exceed, you need to craft yourself to become the perfect cuts of the shinning diamond, a diamond is no diamond without its shine so make sure during your time in SOPA you live to shine, because you live only once."

I was moved deeply by his speech and I decided I will be one like him I will engrave my name in SOPA as of the best student despite of the gender, "I will take over SOPA with my hardships."

The speech ended and the teachers led us to our rooms and so like this I was in M-1.

Multiple people Pov

"He is so good looking. Oh my God Did I just fell into paradise? Bless my pretty eyes he gives off so much sun light that I need a fan. How can someone be this handsome."

"Sooo handsome Uahh"

'Isn't he the one who we saw on the day of listing?'

'Such an eye catcher.'

'Don't tell me he will be in our class.'

"Oh studying with him will be like my fantasy."

"Yin Nabi's Pov"

I was listening to the old boring speech till the dimple pickle appeared infront of me. Setting his collars, tie and laces for almost five minutes he kept struggling with the tie, and what kind of guy doesn't' knows how to set a tie. It looked like he was the son of a super rich father who looked like a mama's baby, nevertheless with no idea  how to dress properly right on his first day. I was about to throw a taunt, but he spoke up.

"When did it started."

I glared at him to let him know his presence is annoying me and his messiness is intolerable.

"Five minutes ago"

What a mannerless jerk! When you ask something from someone you should say 'Thanks' in return. Well how can you expect something from someone who doesn't even knows how to make a tie. Nevermind, Just God don't let us be classmates.

As soon as my name was called, I was like wow what a great luck to begin with now I'm in the same class as the dimple pickle. As I stepped in my class room I could hear fan girls praising him for  being such a doodlie-doo but Oh my, these girls need to get their eyeside checked he isn't special. And the attitude he has ugh! gosh that sucks.. He was all surrounded by girls and I decided that I will choose a company who doesn't drools over his "no-good looks."

The classroom was crowded and I hated crowded places the most. The homeroom teacher appeared and he brought a bowl with him he asked the students to pick one colour each. I picked yellow as it was my favourite. And he picked red. I was happy that he and I both are not going to be neighbours.

'The students with red and yellow colours sit together while the blue and the pink will sit together.

I stood there frozen, hearing all those cold winds blowing in my ears. I looked around with the hope that it can't be us right?

'Settle down class! and all the people sit down on your perspective  seats.'

I unwillingly sat beside the dimple pickle.

'Okay Class I'm your homeroom teacher Park Hanseol and your music class teacher. Everyone start with their introduction.'

Everyone started with their introduction till only the four of us left.

"Hi I'm Kim Chungha people call me chunghamster or chung chung my father is a owner of the import and export company in Korea."

'I'm Joon Renae my father is  the owner of the top five stars hotel in Korea and overseas.'

I'm Yin Nabi I don't think everything that my father has, has anything to do with me. I have my own label in fashion industry as 'Spindee.'

"Everyone gossiping"

"For real she is the owner of Spindee brand, don't tell me that's my favourite brand."

And that's it about me.

"I'm Hyugi Hayes you all probably must be wondering what my father is or how rich I am but I'm just a boy raised by a single mother who lives a quite simple life."

Hayes? why does this surname sounds so familiar?