10

What was that? I was in agony. I stood there like a snowman looking at her beating the guys and I asked myself Hyugi are you on a shooting set? or are you there to see the show of a girl who just treated you with ramen.

I was an idiot who left her in the middle of all this. I was so disappointed in myself.

Today was day 2 of my school and  all the girls were surrounded around my class room. As I walked on the way to my class I could see many famous K-pop girl groups in the corridor with their friends I passed them and heard someone calling me "What a sightly hottie."

I kept my head straight holding in my sheepish smile but a light smirk showed my dimples. I heard someone gossiping.

"Irene just transferred to M-1, you mean Irene from the new girl group Red velvet."

I wasn't happy thinking the competition is going to be really tough.

I came and quietly sat on my seat with my head down, I tried to keep myself as reserved as I could. Till someone called me.

"Hey!"

As I looked up it was Irene.

'Hmm?'

"Is someone sitting next you?"

"You can sit anywhere you feel  like sitting. Its not like we have our names written on it."

"Good then."

She took the seat next to mine.

The seat you are sitting on belongs to a savage girl, believe me you don't want to mess with her. 

With the ring of a bell the regular classes started.

I kept thinking about Nabi and about how big of a coward I was. I felt ashamed for not being manly enough. I waited for her to appear so that I could apologize. But she didn't came.

"Hi!"
Irene sat over my table during lunch break and flipped  her hair behind her ears.

"So I'm Irene and you?"

"Prince charming, I smirked wolfishly.

"Haha so you want me to call you that ok prince cha-" I slipped my finger on her lips.

"Listen don't get me wrong but I'm not the type of person you think I am."

I left my chair as I wasn't  interested in her. And she was probably attracted towards me because I was the sweetie of all girls.

I went down to the cafeteria and sat there feeling the guilt creeping me out. I left my seat and decided to get my head some air. I left everything with just taking a box of flavoured milk with me, as I went up I stood at the terrace thinking the world was under me as the wind blew my hair along with the breeze.

I went over to the place where there was a huge wall. I reclined in a comfortable position as I let out a heavy sigh.

"I miss you dad."

Nabi POV

"Which dress do you want to wear today miss?"

"They all are the same. I don't understand why did you bought so many uniforms." I pouted.

I live inside a doll house trapped, yet being toyed all the times, what's the point of having billions of money when my parents are actually like the full moon that appears ocasionally.

I walked inside my wardrobe that wasn't a wardrobe at all it was more like a huge shopping mall with millions of clothes, shoes and other girlish stuff.

My parents have no idea about the happiness and sadness in my life all they care about is the uprising profit and how to make more and more money. I swear I would never even know who my parents are if my ahjumma (Working maid) wouldn't stop telling me about them. I felt sad because we live under one roof yet we have the distance of the dessert and oceans. We fitfully have a proper meal and look here we call ourselves a family are we really a family?

I woke up having these feelings inside me. I don't need anything. 

All I want is some love and living like a normal family. I feel like a burning coal has been placed inside my heart and I'm told not to cry that's how I have been living.

It is my birthday and like every year my parents shower huge gifts inside my room and like everytime, I left them unopened in my room. I have now total of eighteen gifts unopened.

Today I didn't feel like going to school, its boring furthermore the past years of my school life were horrible.

People always targeted me as the weirdo. Girls didn't wanted to be friends with me because I was too rich and I always bragged about my stuff and with time I learned things that my parents never told me. And like that I was left behind the endless road that only had spiky thorns.

Like usual I left for school no matter how much I hated it but SOPA, it was a dream. It was the one school I went in through my talents.

Finally someone admitted I have rare talents. I still remember the astonished expression of judges as I danced.

They asked me if I have bones or ruber in me. It was the happiest moment in my life yet there was no one who I could share it with.

I entered the school in my VIP car that dropped me. Many want to be at my place but trust me some things are only eye-catching.

I skipped the first class as I was already late. I went straight up to the terrace. I reclined beside the wall as I sighed. I plugged in my earphones and I started sketching modules for my brand spindee.

"We are too used to it now
we always go on till the end
this is not happiness,
this is not love
no matter what you do
I have to adjust it to you
because I'm me who understands you,
just letting it go again without saying anything
must be easy,
I'm not asking for a miracle,
I don't expect much more,
but incase it will end,
incase I will loose you like this,
am I too easy for you now?
are my worries just bothersome to you now?
too much I guess we changed too much,
baby, baby, lonely, lonely, lonely
is this the end?
why are you like this?
why am I again lonely by myself?"

Some songs are made to heal broken hearts and some just makes you get lost in the melody, this song always indulges me in. It makes me forget who I am. As the words go across my ears they melt and my eyes get lost in the beauty of nature.

I was too lost in the song as I saw the papers that I was planing to  sketch on but instead I ended up writing the lyrics of the song. The papers flew away as I rushed to get them, my foot slipped. I thought its over for me till a hand  pushed me towards itself.
....