70

Irene Pov

Sometimes, there is a heavy stiffness inside your heart and you  feel nothing, those desires that you once used to have, they swift away with time. Sometimes you loose intrest in those things that you desperately wanted to have.

I gambled my love and my stardom I thought things will change maybe a little...but I had a body that unwillingly lives with me and now that his lover has been revived from the unexpected death he will get rid of me..

Will he?
.
.
Sometimes we let go of our precious childhood instead of making memories we sweat off to become something that remains in limelight but disappears with time. How ruthless it is to gamble...

I use to be every men's favourite. I had the perfect recipe of stardom and it all came down so true it is when they say "What goes up.. must  comes down"  

Every spotlight shines particularly when you are the centre but what hurts the most are those words.
"Sorry"

Competition is what makes the one superior and the other inferior.

Hahaha.. Irene all those golden years were wasted your love has particularly no interest in you working till late night hours, is just an excuse to run away from you..

Yin Nabi is back... the girl who I always lost from the girl who had everything...

Those tears slipped down the corner of my eyes as I desperately looked for an answer in my reflection. Living a life where you keep on getting rejected at work and all those people who were once nothing in front of  Irene's beauty.. were suddenly been casted everywhere while I sit and play with cards..

Everything will be fine as long as I keep taking my dose..

-------------------------------------------------
I know this sudden shock has held you with many questions and hatred but as long as we stand by each other we will make it big.. I know many of you think I got here by connections but truth is.. I was once a trainee at S.O.P.A and I wanted to to set fire with my talent but I was so naive that I couldn't decide the best for me... I may not deserve to be here right now but I promise you all with my sincerity that I will always be a candle for you. I'll be a stepping stone for you to rise. If we will keep on having conflicts and a cold unspeakable war then we might never take over the world. Our purpose is to reset records.

So whose with me? I raised my hand even though I knew those poor trainees felt bad I took their share. Dreams have no boundaries even if I get through by hate I'll still be weak.

I hate to admit that you are talented and our group needed someone. We will get along if we will treat each other as a family..

Yes,
.
.
Me too.
.
.
All hands were now holding my. hand.

"Thank you"

What is your name.

"Yin Nabi"

Lets get along Yin Nabi. She smiled with their eyes.

"EXCUSE Me LADIES."

Everyone turned to see the source of the voice. And there he was the avatar of my life.

"Dylan"

How tragic it is... a Dylan took my happiness and a Dylan build my happiness. Even though when all exits are destroyed a small hole is still opened for hopes.

Today as I look at him I realise how happy it makes me to stare at him, to be around him though I'm still in between to figure out my real feelings.

"Aye you miss knuckle head" a light flow of air touched my ear and I heard a voice saying "You look pretty" nothing special happened except a shock went down my spine and I had goose bumps my heart was blossoming like the flowers in the spring.

A warm hand held my hand and lead me out. "I'm glad you passed your audition." Now where is my treat?

Here.

I looked at him enlarging my eyes and pouting my lips "Oppa~"

"Stop" being so cute he squeezed my cheeks. By the way you looks like an octopus..

I never had my mood murdered like this before. But maybe I did...

I turned my neck and I saw the guy who was sitting inside a luxurious office.  The guy who I want to destroy..

Could anyone imagine the guy I loved the most could be the one I hate the most? 

"Knock knock" princess come out from fairy land.

Uh I need to go to record my debut album..I'm sorry Dylan.

I bid my good bye and I went back to the studio where all four girls where recording. In the mean time I was googling "How to get revenge from a bad boy"

"How to get revenge from...bad boy?"

Unnie who is the bad boy?

Uh-ha. I quickly hid my phone. N-no one ha.ha the awkward laugh made me look dumb.

Unnie "have you ever heard the modern definition of prince charming"

No?

Well in 21st century the prince charming come as bad boys. Unnie  is that bad boy Dylan? I swear I ship you as hard as titanic.

Hahaha Lina sure fits in the category of our youngest.

Unnie~~...she made a sour face.

"Yin Nabi its your turn now."
Yes PDnim.