9

"Aah- It is one hectic day."

As I walked alone the streets I realized I was late and I had to help mom in our restaurant and delivering food and then all the uncompleted work came in my head and The most important was my kids. I mean my kittens were hungry. Aish I cursed myself on my carelessness. I went around the market and bought some cat food from the money that was my pocket money of the day and I realized I had nothing other then the single slice of bread. The money I had can only buy meal for one so I preferred those kittens over my hunger.

I went across the street where the kittens were and I saw the same hoodie girl but it seemed she was wearing a cat ear hoodie, rather then a usual one, feeding those kittens, she got up as she finished and I stood there with the cat food in my hand, thinking what a great luck.

"This time I will get you running Cinderella." I ran as I decided I will see who this girl is.

''Excuseme!" I raised my voice as she turned around.

"You?"

"You?"

"Yin Nabi? so you were the one feeding my kittens?"

"Your kittens?"

Well an idiot left them here and those poor kittens had no one so I felt sad plus they are right outside my boutique and their non stop crying bothered me so much that I just have to feed them to shut them up.

She looked at me pointing as if I was the one who left them.

As I tried to speak any further my stomach groaned louder then my voice.

She laughed covering her hand on her mouth, she looked like a small kid when she laughed.

"Seriously? Dimple pickle your stomach is yelling out of hunger?"

"Dimple what-?" I widened my eyes wondering so there are girls who give weird nicknames.

I sliped my hands inside my pocket and found few coins tossing in ugh."Shit I don't have any money to even by a cup of noodles."

"Hey you! follow me!"

I stayed quite not asking where and whys as I was too embarrassed so I silently followed her inside the grocery shop.

"Here."

She handed me Ramen and sat beside me, it was embarrassing to let a girl treat me so I suddenly stood up from my seat.

'What are you doing Nabi?'

She gave me what the duck look.

"Can't you see from your marble eye balls that I'm enjoying my ramen?"

'No! I mean why are you paying for my ramen?"

She blew up some air towards her bangs. "Excuseme? but who said its for free. Ya don't tell me you think its for free, do you think money grow on trees, eat it and make sure to pay me back."

I swallowed my words and waited for my noodles to get a bit soggy mean time I looked at Nabi and she was also waiting for her noodles to get soggy, I wondered does she like soggy noodles. I looked at her face and my eyes stood starry at the mole on the corner of her lower lip-"

"Ya do I look like a drumstick to you. Eat your ramen."

"Why are you always on fire? shouldn't girls be gentle and fragile? I mean you are always trying to bully others."

"And you are even more talkative than a girl." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not a girl but you are more of a boy disguised in a girls skin."

"Wa-hat? She gave me the death stare."

"Should I prove my a gender?" she started zipping down her hoodie.

"Are you planning to strip in public?"I looked at her thinking it won't bother me if she strips but people will get the wrong idea.

I can if I want to but why should I prove you, she stepped on my foot and I felt some bones crushing.

"Aaa hey that hurts."

"Cool I thought you are immune to pain."

She took of her hoodie as I saw the sweat sliding from her fair pinkish cheeks.

Slurp, I looked at her amazed by the voices she made by that small mouth while enjoying ramen.

She dropped her cup and looked at me "Now what?"

"N-nothing."

"Phone rings"

"Ma'am where are you. Sir is mad he immediately wants to see you, its too late."

"Don't let me live." She sighed while answering the guy on the call.

"Tell him I will be back within twenty minutes."

As I looked at my watch it was 12:00 am perfect time for Cinderella to flew away. I finished and left the shop before her so that I could follow her in secret to make sure if she safely reaches home.

She left the shop and I was a few miles away from her. From the temper she had I know she would just brushed me off telling me mind your business so I preferred being the detective.

It looked like we were playing hide and seek.

"Phone rings" 

Hyu! where are you? its so late-

"Yin Nabi Pov"

What's wrong with my dad he usually never cares about me, just let me live.. I was lost in my thoughts till I bumped into these annoying dinosaurs ogling over girls at night.

"Hey pretty lady are you lost?"

I ignored them of their derogatory, because intreacting with such people makes me sick'

"Oppa will take you to your home" as he randly touched her shoulder.

'Take your filthy hands off me. Now!" I gave them a dead stare.

"So what if I don't?" He wolfishly smirked.

I hung up and I looked for Nabi as soon as the call ended.

"Where is she man"

I looked around for five minutes and I found someone yelling.

"Bitch"

From what I saw my eyes were popped like they have spring attached to them, Nabi kicked the man right in the middle, as I looked at him groaning in pain. I unintentionally covered my crotch.

'Ouch!'

She can't be a fragile Cinderella neither a snowwhite, I'm hundred percent sure she is "Fiona."